New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

Supersonic

... people will totally avoid squeezing through next to my car.

Yep agree. Just keep windcsreens n windows clean. Bird shit on car body, i will use used coupons to lightly scape off though. But at times, i procrastinate n the next ride in the rain blends it in. Hmm..rim actually can clean also. Rim scratching is not in vogue yet? :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Does only new car got this problem?How about 2nd hand car?

Well....
I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

Within a couple of days after I collected my new car, some huge branches dropped onto my bonnet and caused two deeps obvious dents. Wanna ask nparks to remove all trees in sg liao.. Hehe

When u learn to accept that certain things are not within your control, you'll have an easier time.

Car is just a material thing,we have more important things in life to care about.

Easier said than done, but don't sweat the small stuffs!

I have tree branches drop onto my boot top in my previous car while exiting aye from lower delta. Of course I cure and swear. The worse part.

That evening nos came out 3rd price back to front. Knn.

• Praise 1

(edited)

My car 5 days more to 1 month old already got some scratches here and dents there. How the scratches and dents came along no need introduce to all of you again.

I take it as a part of life. Just collect enough of dents and dings then go PDR fix everything altogether.  Is like a cycle.

Don't let other people's action afffect us. Life is short better spend our time wisely.

Edited by drivers

Hypersonic

There was one time an Ah Lian wearing those Metal or Diamond Studded MCM Jeans, sat on my Car Bonnet ... KNN ...

Does only new car got this problem?How about 2nd hand car?

Only new cars.

I suspect it has to do with "favourite lot"

There was one time an Ah Lian wearing those Metal or Diamond Studded MCM Jeans, sat on my Car Bonnet ... KNN ... ð

U mean.... She sat on ur middle "kar" bonnet?

How deep did the scratch penetrated?

Supersonic

There was one time an Ah Lian wearing those Metal or Diamond Studded MCM Jeans, sat on my Car Bonnet ... KNN ... ð

MCM jeans... That shud b early 2 mid 90s? Marcopolo Hotel closed during asian eco crisis, iirc.
  • Praise 1

Only new cars.

I suspect it has to do with "favourite lot"

U mean.... She sat on ur middle "kar" bonnet?

How deep did the scratch penetrated?

Can't remember already lar ... So Long ago ...

I only remember shouting at the girl to get of my car ... She apologied and that was it ...

MCM jeans... That shud b early 2 mid 90s? Marcopolo Hotel closed during asian eco crisis, iirc.

I think you are right ...

(edited)

Some cat/s seem to like to jump over my car - small equal scratches  ...... so how??? :a-bang:   Act of God right??? I learn to live with nature.... I take it that the car I have is rented one

from the Govt. [:p]   

Come, uncle give you some tips on how to get rid of cats... you can choose between cucumber, banana, apple, etc. :grin:  :grin:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2702456-how-to-get-rid-of-cat/

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

You should have sat on the bonnet first and blend in....

New car getting scratched is normal but within few hours is... [smallcry] [smallcry] [smallcry]

Anyway, take my advise, dont bother with the scratch unless its so deep till the metal parts and could cause rust issue. After a while, you will get used with it. I think  all new car owners had such lousy experience before.....

Totally agree!

by the end of 10years, car will still be due for scrap.

as long as the scratch is not posing any potential rust issue, just let it be.

who knows after touching up, maybe another scratch will pop out? *touch wood*

Never ending one.

Marco Polo Hotel ... Go figure ... ð

80s You still can remember so vividly how ah lian dressed? Kinky

Come, uncle give you some tips on how to get rid of cats... you can choose between cucumber, banana, apple, etc. :grin::grin:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2702456-how-to-get-rid-of-cat/

Cat on car? Must be black or red colour car. My previous car also a favour for kitty. Knn so many car/colour yet always target on my black.

80s You still can remember so vividly how ah lian dressed? Kinky

Cat on car? Must be black or red colour car. My previous car also a favour for kitty. Knn so many car/colour yet always target on my black.

Ohhh she was so Hot ... Because she was polite and apologetic ...

Yep agree. Just keep windcsreens n windows clean. Bird shit on car body, i will use used coupons to lightly scape off though. But at times, i procrastinate n the next ride in the rain blends it in. Hmm..rim actually can clean also. Rim scratching is not in vogue yet? :)

tire slashing is in vogue.. wonder if this can be classified as dangerous weapon.. dial 999 and have him taser..  [hur]

[bounce1]

↡ Advertisement