New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

they dont pay for it, don't feel the pinch mah.

women also the same

Once I was waiting in the car at maxwell hawker. Family came back from makan, teenage boy opened door wide and hard and banged my car. I wound down window and said to the boy, hey can you be more careful?

Boy looked at me in a wtf way, boarded his daddy's car.

The father witnessed the whole thing. Walked over to my side, asked if my car was Ok.

In the end the father apologised on behalf of the boy.

Kids these days... Too much pride.

like this???

There was one time an Ah Lian wearing those Metal or Diamond Studded MCM Jeans, sat on my Car Bonnet ... KNN ...

↡ Advertisement

Bedok police started a "vehicles on watch" campaign by getting car owners to sign up and allow their cams to be used as evidence. I think there should be more of this, so like the new police cams in the blocks it can be publicized more aggressively and deter would be car vandals.

Got more and more of these already actually. My block also implement liao.

My brother recently caught one driver who knock a bike.

Twincharged

why are you wearing ladies' shoes?

This forum not for males only la.  [sweatdrop]  Or could be the wife take the pic...

There was one time an Ah Lian wearing those Metal or Diamond Studded MCM Jeans, sat on my Car Bonnet ... KNN ... ð

Did you ask her to remove her jeans immediately? :D

lol. I think he/she purposely park beside you because people will choose to scratch your car more than his.

If u think that's bad. Wait you try the park assist on vw. It takes the input from the car that is Park n not on the lines

U eventually over shot into the other lot

• Praise 1

why are you wearing ladies' shoes?

One person ask me simi chia, other ask me why I wear chabo shoes.... Can anyone show some empathy to the scratch on my chia or not.... My chia kanna such big fat scratch wor... 5m away also can see...sob sob sob

For the lkids, go scratch their ipads

for the women go scratch their hermes/LV/chanel

See if they feel the pinch.... [laugh]

Don't play play...you go scratch a woman's Hermes/ Chanel ... Later you kanna the 伞姐 (umbrella sis) kungfu kick then you know....

↡ Advertisement