Too many for them to scratch they dun bother

You stay HDB meh? [rolleyes]

post-52704-0-52733300-1465812820.jpg

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

There was once when I waited for wife, inside my car.

Then came another car driven by an ang moh lady, who parked beside me, opened her door and loud bang!

So I stretched toward my passenger door and opened my door wide to bang hers (pardon the pun).

Asked her what's up?

She gave me a smirk look and walked away. No apology whatsoever.

Then I realised ... rented car :(

Same same bro. Kena once like that.. The Ang moh lady just smirked and walked away.. I took pic of dent and got my company's lawyer send letter to the car owner.

Just a dent.. But I use AD workshop to do plus car rental for 2 days. Send bill to the owner plus lawyers fees. Total bill $5k... I got my cheque!!

All this Ang moh can't stand their smirkness.. But damn coward.. And no $$$$.. Told them if wanna fight I will fight.. After all lawyer already pay him salary every month.

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1

Same same bro. Kena once like that.. The Ang moh lady just smirked and walked away.. I took pic of dent and got my company's lawyer send letter to the car owner.

Just a dent.. But I use AD workshop to do plus car rental for 2 days. Send bill to the owner plus lawyers fees. Total bill $5k... I got my cheque!!

All this Ang moh can't stand their smirkness.. But damn coward.. And no $$$$.. Told them if wanna fight I will fight.. After all lawyer already pay him salary every month.

Good one there. I realised shoot lawyer letter very easy to get compensation if really have case.

MSCP : Aiyah, I would encourage all to park to the top and you likely to sleep well with a good morning everyday as I have been doing it for years.

Good luck if you can join crawling up the slope as it don't cost much on the petrol as most drivers think!!!

I practice that even I am at my office building to keep away from those jealous double faced colleagues.

You will never know wat is their thinking behind their smiling face. 

• Praise 1

nong nong time ago... my first car. 30 min in, rim scratched already. Whose fault? Mine [laugh] [laugh]

Sorry to hear about TS's car. Some people are sickos.

you wan your wheels to look more garang hur ? :D  

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 1

I drove back from KM Ubi on day of collection, raining. So immediately no more new car look. I wash car the first time after 6 weeks from collection. Has been a little past a year, n i've washed the car 5 times so far..... Going for the 6th soon as i've collected $400 receipts from lor chuan kotek. So far no tio scratch....but plenty of black n blue lines from wife's handbag n kid's schoolbags which i didnt bother to polish off. Eo, tranny oil change, air con filter....these, i'm more anal about. Externally, i will like my windscreen, windows fairly clean, perhaps.

Yes that is true, I have "graduated" from car washing to window wiping. If windows are clean, car feels clean... of course not forgetting interior.

I think it's the neighbourhood. Mine is bedok. U can imagine the demography.

Not sure about u. But imagine Holland V public carpark. All the flashy cars will be there.

Cannot praise u. Dunno why.

But yea! I respect them. Sounds like a plan

Bro. Which polish to use. Where to buy?

I'm going to try diy over the weekend.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Ur experience resonate closely with mine cos I think we bought roughly same time.

U kana within 2 hrs. I kana within 6 hrs.

Feel for u too. Especially urs is a luxury model.

I ask the ah neh at my blk to wash car and ah neh charge $40 so i ok and was agree on 5days per week than end up 4 days than 3 days per week + a few more light scratch. Tulan dont let ah neh wash liao..another 1-2 month than ask my friend to start doing grooming for the car..

Supersonic

Yes that is true, I have "graduated" from car washing to window wiping. If windows are clean, car feels clean... of course not forgetting interior.

post-136492-0-36871700-1465831126_thumb.jpg

post-136492-0-27663100-1465831144_thumb.jpg

Supersonic

Above photos are taken bout 5-7 mins after Sonar car wash at lor chuan kotek earlier using accumulated receipts.  Think the dirt eat in liao..

• Praise 1

I ask the ah neh at my blk to wash car and ah neh charge $40 so i ok and was agree on 5days per week than end up 4 days than 3 days per week + a few more light scratch. Tulan dont let ah neh wash liao..another 1-2 month than ask my friend to start doing grooming for the car..

Wah lau...you dare to ask ah neh to wash. That clothes and water dunno recycle how many times. Anyway, I saw a lot of car paint got the spider web swirl mark when I sent my car for service...must be the ah neh hard work.

Wah lau...you dare to ask ah neh to wash. That clothes and water dunno recycle how many times. Anyway, I saw a lot of car paint got the spider web swirl mark when I sent my car for service...must be the ah neh hard work.

No problem de. Those are light scratch. Can be removed when gg for grooming.

My groomers sibei tok gong 1.

Anyway i stop liao cos 5 days become 4 days saying 1 days a week town council will off water

No problem de. Those are light scratch. Can be removed when gg for grooming.

My groomers sibei tok gong 1.

Anyway i stop liao cos 5 days become 4 days saying 1 days a week town council will off water

MSCP : Aiyah, I would encourage all to park to the top and you likely to sleep well with a good morning everyday as I have been doing it for years.

Good luck if you can join crawling up the slope as it don't cost much on the petrol as most drivers think!!!

Sorry to be blunt, but Park at the top floor. Some sicko also climb up the stairs to scratch.

Turbocharged

There was once when I waited for wife, inside my car.

Then came another car driven by an ang moh lady, who parked beside me, opened her door and loud bang!

So I stretched toward my passenger door and opened my door wide to bang hers (pardon the pun).

Asked her what's up?

She gave me a smirk look and walked away. No apology whatsoever.

Then I realised ... rented car :(

Hahaha, I happen to witness one such incident. A brand new car came and park beside me. I was waiting outside the bank and didn't want to tear parking coupon. She went in and out of the lot a few times to ensure the car is equal on all sides. Came out and walk around to admire it.

Then came another car that park next to hers. The chidren opens the door and 'bang' a new dent. She was fuming mad and start taking photos. Both start taking more photos of each other cars. Frankly, I don't think any amount of photos can do anything to the damage. It is all part of driving a car.

Hahaha, I happen to witness one such incident. A brand new car came and park beside me. I was waiting outside the bank and didn't want to tear parking coupon. She went in and out of the lot a few times to ensure the car is equal on all sides. Came out and walk around to admire it.

Then came another car that park next to hers. The chidren opens the door and 'bang' a new dent. She was fuming mad and start taking photos. Both start taking more photos of each other cars. Frankly, I don't think any amount of photos can do anything to the damage. It is all part of driving a car.

You mean open doors, causing a dent on the door can claim insurance. Lol to the lady, my toes are laughing.

SEE-RI-OUS? Like dat also can...How to prove it was her car that made the dent?
↡ Advertisement