New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

Sorry to hear that. In Singapore allot of people got red eyes. Not sure why. Yours is an example.

Hope it is just a small line scratch and not deep.

I hope it is not a turtle.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Question is if your car was dented, is sorry enough? Should we ask for compensation equivalent removing the dent which is like what...$300?

Hmmm.. At that point in time.. I sua lah.

Removing one Dent, I think $30 can settle at tpy.

• Praise 3

Both time is parked at different lot. I saw 1 guy who die die must park at his regular lot. The moment his regular lot is empty and his car parked at another lot he or his family members will rushed down to move his car to his regular lot. So I will avoid parking there even when the lot is empty.

[hur]

Once I was waiting in the car at maxwell hawker. Family came back from makan, teenage boy opened door wide and hard and banged my car. I wound down window and said to the boy, hey can you be more careful?

Boy looked at me in a wtf way, boarded his daddy's car.

The father witnessed the whole thing. Walked over to my side, asked if my car was Ok.

In the end the father apologised on behalf of the boy.

Kids these days... Too much pride.

What is wrong with the kid? Is it some small boy? At least the father came over to check and apologise. Like that must be the mother teaching the kid wrong things  [smash]  [smash]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Really fked up!!!!!! Today someone bang my car backside, my car was parked parallel!! Sibeh dulan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got slight dent but very obvious until look closer!!!! Cb!!

Nahbe my camera didnt even record fk fk fk

Edited by uniquely_ad
  • Praise 2

Really fked up!!!!!! Today someone bang my car backside, my car was parked parallel!! Sibeh dulan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got slight dent but very obvious until look closer!!!! Cb!!

Nahbe my camera didnt even record fk fk fk

People said ok from far but when look closer it is far from ok.
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

SEE-RI-OUS? Like dat also can...How to prove it was her car that made the dent?

Might be company car. The 5k just write a nice letter to company and claim lo. Last time my mum's ang mo boss also do that. The company will close one eye if it only happens once in a while. 

• Praise 2

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

New car getting scratched is normal but within few hours is... [smallcry] [smallcry] [smallcry]

Anyway, take my advise, dont bother with the scratch unless its so deep till the metal parts and could cause rust issue. After a while, you will get used with it. I think  all new car owners had such lousy experience before.....

• Praise 17

Within a couple of days after I collected my new car, some huge branches dropped onto my bonnet and caused two deeps obvious dents. Wanna ask nparks to remove all trees in sg liao.. Hehe

When u learn to accept that certain things are not within your control, you'll have an easier time.

Car is just a material thing,we have more important things in life to care about.

Easier said than done, but don't sweat the small stuffs!

• Praise 7

Once I was waiting in the car at maxwell hawker. Family came back from makan, teenage boy opened door wide and hard and banged my car. I wound down window and said to the boy, hey can you be more careful?

Boy looked at me in a wtf way, boarded his daddy's car.

The father witnessed the whole thing. Walked over to my side, asked if my car was Ok.

In the end the father apologised on behalf of the boy.

Kids these days... Too much pride.

I think the boy has a good dad.

And he is setting a good example.

• Praise 4

I think the boy has a good dad.

And he is setting a good example.

I agree.

It was time the teenage boy learned proper manners. Hope he felt bad his father had to apologise for something he did.

Friendstar ï¼ very sad to hear your story⢠that guys or gal will get it back somehow

Actually.I hope he or she mentally recover fast.

I agree.

It was time the teenage boy learned proper manners. Hope he felt bad his father had to apologise for something he did.

And hopefully. The dad followed up by educating him at home.

moral of the story?

buy old cars, then nobody bothers :D

And be dictated by how you live in fear all your life.? Not taking charge of our way of life is another way of saying we should be submissive and be rule by what other people want us to behave. If today the hdb we live in becomes a place where bad things happen. Should we be in a downgrade and stay in a rental one bedroom flat? I mean it's run down so even the rats call it home in some places. Whether you take charge of the situation and address it head on or you reverse and live in fear. Cars will still be scratch and sickos will continue to be born and replace.. I recall there was a incident recorded of a guy caught on camera n posted on the forum for scratching cars. But it seems there is little or nothing that could be punished with a harder action. And to add on. I driven 9 year old car. Worn paintwork. Also kanna scratch. But so we're the next 3 cars beside me. So sometimes it's just not a targeted thing but a random obsession from what I have experience.
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Especially in HDB neighbourhood open space car park, it is normal to get scratches and little dents here and there.

Sometimes due to the car parked next to yours, occupants swing the door out without care. And sometimes scratches due to people carrying bulky items squeezing through the narrow space between parked cars. Even those metal clasps, zippers and keychains hanging from bags can cause minor scratch lines.

Just have to avoid parking in spaces where heavy human traffic is expected.

One trick is to avoid washing your car so often. Mine has a layer of dust and grime [laugh] ... people will totally avoid squeezing through next to my car.

• Praise 2

Within a couple of days after I collected my new car, some huge branches dropped onto my bonnet and caused two deeps obvious dents. Wanna ask nparks to remove all trees in sg liao.. Hehe

When u learn to accept that certain things are not within your control, you'll have an easier time.

Car is just a material thing,we have more important things in life to care about.

Easier said than done, but don't sweat the small stuffs!

that one AMG!!..... Act of Mighty God [angel] .... anytime anywhere... n i quote you only rent or lease the car from govt for 10 years only.....  [:p]

Turbocharged

Must be fair to mum's  ^_^

Teenage kids are typically influenced more in school and their peers, everyone has different levels of influence good kids can turn bad. Hope his lao pei can straighten him out.

[hur]

What is wrong with the kid? Is it some small boy? At least the father came over to check and apologise. Like that must be the mother teaching the kid wrong things  [smash]  [smash]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2