COE Bidding – 2nd Round of June 2016

Carbon82

Transferral to either Cat A or Cat B ..... :meaw:

Just a side thought.. Why is there a need for transferable COE? If Cat E is scrapped, and the quota is distributed to Cat A and B based on current ratio, won't it benefit customer in general? Cat E COE is just something for dealers to play around to keep their profit higher, and afterwards, when they can, they will bid to keep some as reserve.. 

Turbocharged

At this level AD sure make coz many many took or TOP up for G COE..

And now lower will attract more to book ...

Just a side thought.. Why is there a need for transferable COE? If Cat E is scrapped, and the quota is distributed to Cat A and B based on current ratio, won't it benefit customer in general? Cat E COE is just something for dealers to play around to keep their profit higher, and afterwards, when they can, they will bid to keep some as reserve.. 

So why should they set a system that benefit the buyer rather than their pocket leh?  :a-fun:  :a-fun:

• Praise 2

For Taxi companies to bid too..

LTA place them there because we "peasants" can't compete with conglomerates...

LOL AD chu pattern. All ah bang ah deh... No wonder they set rebate 50k. Its only going to close slightly above 50k. Everyone rush to buy car but no need give rebate. They happy.

Maybe to cater to some big shots who did not have time to wait for vehicles shipment from oversea. They have the 'full cash' to pay upfront and AD can just buy a Open Cat from the market, immediate registration and that big shot just drove off.... [drivingcar]

Cat A & Cat B non-transferrable and the COE only to the owner of the new vehicle......    

For Taxi companies to bid too..

LTA place them there because we "peasants" can't compete with conglomerates...

You mean Taxi companies can only use Cat E COE? I have impression that it is there just for flexibility.. You know.. transferable COE.. But, who knows, LTA purposely put lots of quota in Cat E to maintain Cat A and B high price?

#28 guess

Cat A Coe $59,000

i feel the trend now is like, whenever thats significant drop in COE, ppl start chionging in and push up the COE again, unless the next COE quota is really so high that can accommodate this high flux of gan jeong spider, then maybe the COE will drop for consecutive for 2 rounds.

For me i take up 8 G bids in end of May 2016, that time COE was $47,000, took up till 8 bids cos can get additional $1,000 discount.

So if COE sky rocket, it will be to my advantage..LOL

#28 guess

Cat A Coe $59,000

i feel the trend now is like, whenever thats significant drop in COE, ppl start chionging in and push up the COE again, unless the next COE quota is really so high that can accommodate this high flux of gan jeong spider, then maybe the COE will drop for consecutive for 2 rounds.

For me i take up 8 G bids in end of May 2016, that time COE was $47,000, took up till 8 bids cos can get additional $1,000 discount.

So if COE sky rocket, it will be to my advantage..LOL

What car did u buy? Is it Madza? Only Madza can give up to such a high bids?
↡ Advertisement