Are You A Big Spender For A High End Bed Mattress?

Yeobt

If you are sleeping alone it's fine but if you are sleeping for two....both of you will fight over the controls. Unless you put two singles together.

If sleeping for two, confirm must out two singles together la, if not sure will fight over the controls. But wondering besides the Tempur brand, is there any other brand also have adjustable bed? Find Tempur price on the high side.

↡ Advertisement

On 8/14/2019 at 10:45 AM, 13177 said:

If sleeping for two, confirm must out two singles together la, if not sure will fight over the controls. But wondering besides the Tempur brand, is there any other brand also have adjustable bed? Find Tempur price on the high side.

Check out Woosa Sleep FB on their adjustable bed.

6 minutes ago, GypsyJaeger said:

Dude best beds hard to find but airland super gold Screenshot_20200802-205118_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3392954c5c61672cb59074d630b18071.jpg

Is airland still in Singapore?

I have one. Think the IMM store stopped bringing it in. And not even sure if the shop still exists

Edited by Lala81

42 minutes ago, GypsyJaeger said:

Dude best beds hard to find but airland super gold Screenshot_20200802-205118_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3392954c5c61672cb59074d630b18071.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-204455_Facebook.jpg

How much is this mattress?

Wow is this a haolian thread, i must join in as per the disillusioned publics expectation of me.

my mattress is $1200, steady right?  Expensive stuff leh, dont play play.

Cant remember the brand already..  

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Wow is this a haolian thread, i must join in as per the disillusioned publics expectation of me.

my mattress is $1200, steady right?  Expensive stuff leh, dont play play.

Cant remember the brand already..  

$1200 mattress think still not very expensive le. Those branded like sealy, tempur etc, more than $2000 also have. Lol.

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

$1200 mattress think still not very expensive le. Those branded like sealy, tempur etc, more than $2000 also have. Lol.

No lah, $1200 is very expensive. 

where got mattress $2000 one?  Who buy who buy?  Name the haolian. Quick quick....wahaha

How can people afford? Surely there is unfair competition act to ensure mattress being a necessity, meets consumer rights to buy at cheaper price right?  No?  Then we write in to some mattress association of Singapore (mas) and  question their ethics lah...

Muayhahaha

• Haha! 1

I recently went to a department store with the $600 vouchers given to me... 

Thought maybe could spend some on pillows... pressed pressed one then picked up to check the price...straight away walked to food court makan my lunch instead. 

The price of that pillow was $650...limpeh still have to fork out another $50!?...wont mind though if got guarantee that I'd get to meet Cai Sheng every time I sleep 

So, $1200 for a mattress is relatively a bargain. 

• Haha! 6

Last time I ns boy anywhere also can sleep soundly

now got nice house nice car nice bed nice mattress but didn’t sleep as soundly 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

15 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Last time I ns boy anywhere also can sleep soundly

now got nice house nice car nice bed nice mattress but didn’t sleep as soundly 

Go sign on as lao peng for some good night sleeps

• Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Thought maybe could spend some on pillows... pressed pressed one then picked up to check the price...straight away walked to food court makan my lunch instead. 

The price of that pillow was $650...limpeh still have to fork out another $50!?...wont mind though if got guarantee that I'd get to meet Cai Sheng every time I sleep 

Great to hear, everyone being so realistic and down to earth now.

Or are you trying to haolian to me that you can afford expensive mattress compared to my $1200 mattress?

to you $1200 is nothing , a bargain.

to me it is many months worth of wanton mee.  How can you be so insensitive? 

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Great to hear, everyone being so realistic and down to earth now.

Or are you trying to haolian to me that you can afford expensive mattress compared to my $1200 mattress?

to you $1200 is nothing , a bargain.

to me it is many months worth of wanton mee.  How can you be so insensitive? 

You Elite +++++...lah

I can't even afford a budget of1. 2k for wtm.

The most ex mattress I ever bought was still 3 digits...flip here flip there for even wear to maximise its lifespan... 

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

You Elite +++++...lah

The most ex mattress I ever bought was still 3 digits...flip here flip there for even wear to maximise its lifespan... 

Lol. 

Happy with my airland mattress. Will last me a long while. If 3 digits then I will go for seahorse I guess. 

26 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

You Elite +++++...lah

You got wrong, the Elites are some other people in here.  I dont qualify. Its something like the Sovereign thingy, you know

They are the High and mighty, standing atop in gold and sapphire towers, draped in aura of self righteousness, integrity amd morality and political correctness.  

Edited by Throttle2

18 hours ago, GypsyJaeger said:

Dude best beds hard to find but airland super gold 

Screenshot_20200802-204455_Facebook.jpg

Will this happen if sleep on it?

:grin:

image.thumb.png.d94681d49e639a69a6ed11c11e3eedbe.png

• Haha! 8

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Don't waste your $50 lah. 

I give you 2 new pillows and help you dispose of the vouchers.

:grin:

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

You got wrong, the Elites are some other people in here.  I dont qualify. Its something like the Sovereign thingy, you know

They are the High and mighty, standing atop in gold and sapphire towers, draped in aura of self righteousness, integrity amd morality and political correctness.  

I think I know who you are referring to...😝

↡ Advertisement