Are You A Big Spender For A High End Bed Mattress?

Yeobt

I'm not sure. I bought the no frills model at around $300. It's plenty good for me. I just need a stiff mattress for the support. Now the bedsheets on the other hand. That is something I will spend more on  :D

Bedsheets, as long as don't make me sneeze can liao  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Magic Koil. That's what the mattress salesman told me that this brand has hotel contracts. Dunno got blow trumpet or not. But, I see quite a number of hotels I stayed though not all are using this. The fabric and pattern is the same. Only thing could be they have debranded by snipping away...

Been using it for more than 13 years with kids jumping up and down; no problems so far. Cost me $400.

Depends on whether u like stiff mattresses.

I have back problems, so i prefer stiff ones as well.

What brands do the hotels use?

• Praise 1

(edited)

I actually agree with you. Neither have a Rolex nor 7K mattress. My watch is cheaper than Minister Chan's by infinite times. They are all free.

Was just explaining how branding and other factors beyond basic use can determine price. Relax bro, pray have some humour.

But why do you need a Rolex just to tel the time? To haolian that you made it? We have a minister who is paid millions a year, aka throttle2 level, still wearing his $20+ dollar Casio watch.

Edited by Showster

Not HDB-friendly...

My estate, there are people sunning all their whatsnots openly and there will be constant notices from TC advising people not to citing anti-social acts....

In the first place, they shouldn't design such lousy flats with no sun. Even clothes also need dryer in sunny Singapore. So environmentally unfriendly.

Do you or any of you know of how to maintain the condition of the mattress? Are we suppose to bring out to sun tan it?  [laugh]

My next mattress I am looking at are those latex aerofoam with no springs. Not sure if it exist???

Twincharged
(edited)

My next mattress I am looking at are those latex aerofoam with no springs. Not sure if it exist???

Omazz Full Talatech Range.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 1

where you buy flat sheets? I actually prefer SAF style. Just tie knots and it will keep in good place. Those rubber bands type very troublesome after the rubber bands go out of shape.

haha, yeah ... still remember tying knots at the top and bottom of the sheets in camp.

those days sleep on foam.

am still into flat sheets ... find fitted sheets awkward to hang (after washing) and to fold ...  -_-

• Praise 1

In the first place, they shouldn't design such lousy flats with no sun. Even clothes also need dryer in sunny Singapore. So environmentally unfriendly.

I rather have no sun then have west facing flats.  [laugh]

My service yard has no sun.

But if u have lived in a room/flat who faces the west sun, i think its a small price to pay  [;)]

• Praise 1

where you buy flat sheets? I actually prefer SAF style. Just tie knots and it will keep in good place. Those rubber bands type very troublesome after the rubber bands go out of shape.

I buy Sheridan ones cos very lasting.

I wait for sale at Taka or Tangs ... when its 40% + 10%.

if happen to be on holiday in Aust can buy from Sheridan outlet too.

Turbocharged

Not HDB-friendly...

My estate, there are people sunning all their whatsnots openly and there will be constant notices from TC advising people not to citing anti-social acts....

I agree. Its good that nowadays some flats have balcony coz it is really useful to hang laundry there. Those older flats use bamboo sticks are eyesore. And both my mother and mother in law no longer hang their clothes out because they no longer have the strength to lift the bamboo stick out of the window. 

Twincharged

I'm not sure. I bought the no frills model at around $300. It's plenty good for me. I just need a stiff mattress for the support. Now the bedsheets on the other hand. That is something I will spend more on  :D

Good mattress with good bedsheet........aah...heavenly  [sleeping]  [sleeping]  [sleeping]

(edited)

I buy Sheridan ones cos very lasting.

I wait for sale at Taka or Tangs ... when its 40% + 10%.

if happen to be on holiday in Aust can buy from Sheridan outlet too.

what is the rough price when you buy at taka sale?

i see all the brands in taka, too rich for my blood  [laugh]

I usually buy co'zy. At least it's my mum who buys for me.

Edited by Lala81

(edited)

Wah... People here spend so much on mistress

i thought this thread is about mistress....

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 5

Twincharged
(edited)

after a bottle of sake lagi shiok... :D  [thumbsup]

:a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

p.s. no more praise points

i thought this thread is about mistress....

Edited by sake

what is the rough price when you buy at taka sale?

i see all the brands in taka, too rich for my blood  [laugh]

I usually buy co'zy. At least it's my mum who buys for me.

hmm ... offhand cannot remember cos have not bought flat sheets from Taka Sheridan in the last 2 years, but knowing me (ie ngeow), should be like $100 or low $100+ range.

I buy those that are on 40% off and on card members day for an additional 10%.

only thing is probably not likely to have matching quilt + pillow case + bolster cover, so have to think a bit and do some mix and match. the ladies there are pretty experienced and can give good advise on how to mix and match.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Not HDB-friendly...

springs no good?

Turbocharged

Beo taka big sales. They have discount this and discount that using taka card. I bought my simmon kize size bed about 7k

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1