LED Lights On Both Side Rear Tyres Mudguard

Maxus-MIFA9

I am driving a MPV and when doing parking at a dimly area, difficult to see the parking lot marking lines on both sides. The reverse lights are not bright enough for such purpose and only shine at the rear.

I had seen MPV's installed with LED light at both sides of the rear wheels mudguard and when they engage reverse gear, both side lighted up and can see the side lines of a parking lot. 

Any brother here got any shop(s) lobang to recommend for installation of LED light on rear wheels mudguard.  

Thanks for sharing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I am driving a MPV and when doing parking at a dimly area, difficult to see the parking lot marking lines on both sides. The reverse lights are not bright enough for such purpose and only shine at the rear.

I had seen MPV's installed with LED light at both sides of the rear wheels mudguard and when they engage reverse gear, both side lighted up and can see the side lines of a parking lot.

Any brother here got any shop(s) lobang to recommend for installation of LED light on rear wheels mudguard.

Thanks for sharing.

You don't 老 Beng lar ... Edited by Chowyunfatt

I am driving a MPV and when doing parking at a dimly area, difficult to see the parking lot marking lines on both sides. The reverse lights are not bright enough for such purpose and only shine at the rear.

I had seen MPV's installed with LED light at both sides of the rear wheels mudguard and when they engage reverse gear, both side lighted up and can see the side lines of a parking lot.

Any brother here got any shop(s) lobang to recommend for installation of LED light on rear wheels mudguard.

Thanks for sharing.

Search Big Boyz Garage on Facebook.
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Easy job with any auto accessories shop in jb. Just tap it onto your reverse.

What I did is led on the rear arc.

Reverse and it will light up.

Good, when you can't see really well at times

• Praise 2

(edited)

Many of such product around lah, laser somemore... can try this. but please dont use it as brake light. Tap the power from reverse light

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Collision-Rear-end-Car-Laser-Tail-Fog-Light-Auto-Brake-Warning-Lamp-ZON-/141955754524?hash=item210d38ea1c:g:Dg4AAOSwsN9XCy0m&vxp=mtr

s-l500.jpg

Edited by Tigershark1976
  • Praise 5

If I wire it to my rear light, can I prevent some idiot from rear end my car?

your car aldy so short...by time see, bang aldy....hahahah

Can.

You just need to retrofit the stock kacang putih laser with this industrial laser cutter.

1501ILS_f3_fig1.jpg

:grin:

If I wire it to my rear light, can I prevent some idiot from rear end my car?

your car aldy so short...by time see, bang aldy....hahahah

That's why I need this laser beam

Can.

You just need to retrofit the stock kacang putih laser with this industrial laser cutter.

1501ILS_f3_fig1.jpg

:grin:

No need light saber

That's why I need this laser beam

hahhaha...stick a light sabre loh....

Light-Saber.jpg

You think you night rider ah

Lta may stop u. Distracting

Not those constantly lighted up ones in the night whilst moving. Those are for Ah Beng drivers ... :grin:

Only on reverse then lighted up at the side to assist parking. Heard LTA approved.

Just where to install one set. :wut:

↡ Advertisement