If you were undercharged, what would you do?

RadX

If you were undercharged for products, services...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Do the RIGHT thing! Inform the seller and pay the right amount
    • Act blur! Pay what was charged and move on!
    • Ask to buy somemore

If you were Undercharged for services/products, etc, what would you do?

End of school hols coming so safe to see responses....hahahahha

Will give my take on this later!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Actually, last semester, my form teacher just reminded us that grades are not everything. Most important is to be a morally upright and useful person to the society.

I fully agree with her, did not finish my holiday assignments because surfing MCF the whole holiday.... I hope she hold up her end of the bargain. LOL

• Praise 2

Actually, last semester, my form teacher just reminded us that grades are not everything. Most important is to be a morally upright and useful person to the society.

I fully agree with her, did not finish my holiday assignments because surfing MCF the whole holiday.... I hope she hold up her end of the bargain. LOL

It is what you learn that matters....limpeh say one... :grin:  :grin:

the kind of service between @porker and @turboflat4, they underexchange fluids or whatever, is not valid for this dicussion hor... :grin:

• Praise 1

Got third option Bo?

Ask to buy some more. Ha...

nah...give you...hahah

on a serious note: Over the years, I learnt that the excitement of gaining something for less or free is short live. In the end, we are actually also cheating ourselves. Like all things in life, it started small and later become big, it start as just once and later becomes a routine or habit, it start with not sure and later become why not as we justify our actions.

It is in human genome to be greedy and it takes lots of effort (some more and some less) not to be greedy.

• Praise 12

Turbocharged

When younger, act blur and hurry out of the shop, feeling good inside that got a bargain.

When older now, would inform the cashier/staff of the mistake and pay the correct amt.

Everybody is just earning a living, when we underpay, someone will get hurt. It can be either the cashier, owner, etc.

When we purchase a product, we already agree to the pricing before committing to the purchase, so we should honor that.

Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto u.

• Praise 24

When younger, act blur and hurry out of the shop, feeling good inside that got a bargain.

When older now, would inform the cashier/staff of the mistake and pay the correct amt.

Everybody is just earning a living, when we underpay, someone will get hurt. It can be either the cashier, owner, etc.

When we purchase a product, we already agree to the pricing before committing to the purchase, so we should honor that.

cannot praise you enough bro but definitely am aligned FULLY with the EXACT feelings you mentioned.

Hv a good day!

• Praise 2

I once saw a lady payout a 4D win twice. The dude took the money without an expression.

The old lady kept watching the video over and over again. Poor thing.

Sometimes, when simple people make a mistake, it is disastrous to them.

Our mistake would be getting away being undercharged.

That stopped me from ever letting myself get undercharged again. The fellow making a loss might suffer even more if they are worker. Our faces might be marked for posterity for participating in sadness.

the temptation is there granted.

• Praise 8

I once saw a lady payout a 4D win twice. The dude took the money without an expression.

The old lady kept watching the video over and over again. Poor thing.

Sometimes, when simple people make a mistake, it is disastrous to them.

Our mistake would be getting away being undercharged.

That stopped me from ever letting myself get undercharged again. The fellow making a loss might suffer even more if they are worker. Our faces might be marked for posterity for participating in sadness.

the temptation is there granted.

yes bro!  Sadly, there are such ppl who take advantage of such situations.  Really unethical.

There was a supplier I had to chase for half a year before he asked for my cheque. I said I mail him he said wait for courier which never came.

• Praise 3

ever walk out of a makan place without paying, was talking to a friend until both forgotten that we never pay.

i went back the next day to pay.

another occasion bought a watch $100+ and didn't check the credit card receipt until i saw the statement many months after (i'm those who dun check statement one), the salesgirl forget to put a 1 in front [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

ever walk put of a makan place without paying, was talking to a friend until both forgotten that we never pay.

another occasion bought a watch $100+ and didn't check the credit card receipt until i saw the statement many months after (i'm those who dun check statement one), the salesgirl forget to put a 1 in front [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

it's an honest mistake......move on bo? hahahha

I always feel overcharged by them leh.... but still guai guai pay up every year....

Always hear people say...only 2 things in life is certain: 1) Death 2) Taxes

but that is another story for another day  :D

when I get a lesser tax bill, my face will be

rock-star-smiley-face-emoticon-19292131.

tell those mofos?

Hell-No-Meme-Gif-13.jpg

:XD: :XD: :XD:

it's an honest mistake......move on bo? hahahha

if not how? I'm a well known carrot king hor, always kena chopped [laugh] [laugh]

Twincharged

All of us also need to give account to the The Good Lord.

• Praise 3

(edited)

ever walk out of a makan place without paying, was talking to a friend until both forgotten that we never pay.

I walked out of a teochew porridge place without paying before. Was talking to my wife. Then walk back to pay after I got into the car.

The staff there said thought I won't come back Liao

Usually just the minor wrong change given by cashier then just return or correct them.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3