Woman hunts cheating adulterers online

UncleAtas

Deciding that enough was enough, one woman in Singapore has made it her personal mission to nab all adulterous married men looking for sexual flings online.

The woman said that she has gotten evidence of the cheating ways of some men who claimed to be married and are looking for sexual partners on a famous online chat app.

She showed photos of the men, who she approached and who she said had admitted that they were looking for flings. One of them said that he had problems in his marriage and was looking for a way out.

woman-hunts-adulterers-online2.JPG

ass001_1.jpg

loser001_0.JPG

She says that such incidents only make her more determined to root out the problem of adulterous men online and that she will continue her acts as the masked female vigilante.

Any of the bros photo here? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

So she using herself as bait ? :-P

This is entrapment but only via messaging can consider adultery? 

Hell knows no fury than a woman scorned!!

I guess she must have been hurt in an adulterous relationship herself so now seeking revenge cos I don't believe any sane woman would want to do this otherwise!!

• Praise 11

On-line thingy are mostly willing parties. As she had said, the men mentioned that they are married & looking for some sexcitement .

So why is she doing it.... :ninja:

This came to my mind :  she being spurn by them and got angry..... :secret-laugh:   

• Praise 3

Hell knows no fury than a woman scorned!!

I guess she must have been hurt in an adulterous relationship herself so now seeking revenge cos I don't believe any sane woman would want to do this otherwise!!

She felt left out as no men on-line dated her .. :a-bang:

:XD:            :XD:

• Praise 1

Deciding that enough was enough, one woman in Singapore has made it her personal mission to nab all adulterous married men looking for sexual flings online.

The woman said that she has gotten evidence of the cheating ways of some men who claimed to be married and are looking for sexual partners on a famous online chat app.

She showed photos of the men, who she approached and who she said had admitted that they were looking for flings. One of them said that he had problems in his marriage and was looking for a way out.

woman-hunts-adulterers-online2.JPG

ass001_1.jpg

loser001_0.JPG

She says that such incidents only make her more determined to root out the problem of adulterous men online and that she will continue her acts as the masked female vigilante.

Any of the bros photo here? [laugh]

By exposing the photos, she is playing with fire ... the men will know her and she may be csi out ...

Hmm... she must have gone thru a bitter relationship to do such revenge acts ...  haiz ..

• Praise 1

On-line thingy are mostly willing parties. As she had said, the men mentioned that they are married & looking for some sexcitement .

So why is she doing it.... :ninja:

This came to my mind :  she being spurn by them and got angry..... :secret-laugh:   

i think so too ... maybe kena rejected so now angry ... become man hater ...  [:p]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

sicko lady.

Yes, she is definitely sick but I have no sympathy for her "victims".

Wanna play with fire then don't complain of getting burned.

If guys know this, guys also will play her out. It works both way. So.... hahaha.. But which guy not horny? Monk also horny... If got free fk who don't want. Provide the person is not monster....

Supercharged

This is entrapment but only via messaging can consider adultery? 

not adultery.  but shaming via entrapment.

↡ Advertisement