Hypersonic

Weez ... when collect your new Pana?

old no go ... new no come ... [laugh]

please hor...the pana is his wife's

he is still a struggling businessman driving a 528 nia

:D

↡ Advertisement

I like the turbo version one.. the wing can extended hahaXD

Only Turbo version spoiler can have the transformer style opening ah?  [furious]

Gimme the Petrol one I very happy liao.

What a nice looking car. This over S-class, CLS, 7series, A8, Lexus LS.. any day!!

Only Turbo version spoiler can have the transformer style opening ah? [furious]

Gimme the Petrol one I very happy liao.

What a nice looking car. This over S-class, CLS, 7series, A8, Lexus LS.. any day!!

Yup only turbo version have that..

Me too.. just whack and pump petrol like a boss haha

Yup only turbo version have that..

Me too.. just whack and pump petrol like a boss haha

I reckon the Petrol one (3.6 V6??) come SG incld COE probably $400K liao.

Such dilemma.. dunno when can experience. $350K M4 or $400K 2017 Panamera lol  [laugh]

Go buy Toto for Monday first.

Such dilemma.. dunno when can experience. $350K M4 or $400K 2017 Panamera lol [laugh]

Haha.. whack toto po be got tio big prize then can buy liao .. swee swee haha

Twincharged
(edited)

Such dilemma.. dunno when can experience. $350K M4 or $400K 2017 Panamera lol  [laugh]

Sorry , i think 400k cannot get.........4S after adding basic must have options should be 500k plus.....

please hor...the pana is his wife's

he is still a struggling businessman driving a 528 nia

:D

528 no go, new Pana no come.... :D What say you Weez911?

Edited by sake

Sorry , i think 400k cannot get.........4S after adding basic must have options should be 500k plus.....

I referring to base trim.. can buy that Taochio already but later people call me badge whore  [laugh]

• Praise 2

I referring to base trim.. can buy that Taochio already but later people call me badge whore  [laugh]

Nowadays, buy expensive car with base trim is only for ppl to show off

• Praise 1

528 no go, new Pana no come.... :D What say you Weez911?

Wa like that more sian liao lor.. COE up again .. 

• Praise 1

Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo

Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-2%255B2%2Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-4%255B2%2Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-7%255B2%2Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-11%255B2%Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-9%255B2%2

We heard reports that it was coming and now official confirmation has been given that the latest-generation Porsche Panamera will receive a variant dubbed the Sport Turismo, set to debut at the Paris Motor Show.

This new body style will essentially make the Panamera a Shooting Brake, with the roofline expected to be lengthened and a different rear window implemented. As the name suggests, the model will essentially be a road-going version of the Panamera Sport Turismo Concept introduced back in 2012.

That model featured many similar styling traits as the brand new Panamera, particularly with its sleek horizontal taillights. The shape of it was slightly different however and included a flatter and less curvaceous roof and adopted a stylish spoiler. If Porsche is able to clearly relay the differences between the standard car and the Sport Turismo to customers, there's no reason any significant changes to the concept will be adopted.

The man who confirmed the news, product line director for the Panamera Dr Gernot Dollner, said that production of the Panamera Sport Turismo will commence as soon as the model celebrates its Paris debut.
  • Praise 9

Twincharged
(edited)

shape wise the ST not as nice.....prefer the new Panny.  I will take the 4S.    [:p]

Edited by sake
  • Praise 1

Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-2%255B2%2Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-4%255B2%2Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-7%255B2%2Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-11%255B2%Porsche-Panamera-Sport-Turismo-9%255B2%2

We heard reports that it was coming and now official confirmation has been given that the latest-generation Porsche Panamera will receive a variant dubbed the Sport Turismo, set to debut at the Paris Motor Show.

This new body style will essentially make the Panamera a Shooting Brake, with the roofline expected to be lengthened and a different rear window implemented. As the name suggests, the model will essentially be a road-going version of the Panamera Sport Turismo Concept introduced back in 2012.

That model featured many similar styling traits as the brand new Panamera, particularly with its sleek horizontal taillights. The shape of it was slightly different however and included a flatter and less curvaceous roof and adopted a stylish spoiler. If Porsche is able to clearly relay the differences between the standard car and the Sport Turismo to customers, there's no reason any significant changes to the concept will be adopted.

The man who confirmed the news, product line director for the Panamera Dr Gernot Dollner, said that production of the Panamera Sport Turismo will commence as soon as the model celebrates its Paris debut.

another version of Sporty beast!!~

The price is out for the new Panamera 4S it is listed as $543,188 w/o COE.

As much as i love the new Pan, that price....  [dizzy] 

Rmb to take into account options that you will be adding to the car. 

• Praise 1

The price is out for the new Panamera 4S it is listed as $543,188 w/o COE.

As much as i love the new Pan, that price....  [dizzy] 

Rmb to take into account options that you will be adding to the car. 

Wah at this price point, many taokeh would have opt for S-Class instead. I remembered it was the reverse when the 1st gen Panamera was launched, some S-Class buyers opt for panny instead...

• Praise 5

(edited)

Wah at this price point, many taokeh would have opt for S-Class instead. I remembered it was the reverse when the 1st gen Panamera was launched, some S-Class buyers opt for panny instead...

Exactly, with this price point probably target audience not the "average" local taokehs already.

Way above the S class and G11/12.

Its now a Maserati Quattroporte competitor. 

Edited by Atachi

(edited)

bery nice :yeah-im-not-drunk:

4S for me pls  [grin]

Edited by Holdenutessv
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1