Tortoise for Adoption

Porker

Turbocharged

I found a tortoise (the shell is 18cm in length) by the road. I suspect it was abandoned and brought it home.

Anyone wants to adopt this critter? Please PM me. I intend to release it in a fresh water pond tomorrow night (late) if there are no takers.

post-4638-0-14873200-1466873160_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

I found a tortoise (the shell is 18cm in length) by the road. I suspect it was abandoned and brought it home.

Anyone wants to adopt this critter? Please PM me. I intend to release it in a fresh water pond tomorrow night (late) if there are no takers.

Why don't u keep it?

Supposed to bring good fortune, especially to the person who found it.

• Praise 4

I also found one of these on the road outside my home many years ago.

Kept it for a couple of days and brought my mother to Lower Peirce to release it on her Birthday.

Was hoping that good karma would trump good luck.

• Praise 2

I also found one of these on the road outside my home many years ago.

Kept it for a couple of days and brought my mother to Lower Peirce to release it on her Birthday.

Was hoping that good karma would trump good luck.

Bro, you held the tortoise in captivity for a couple of days before releasing on your mum's birthday in return for good karma.... How do you know that few days wasn't the tortoise's birthday that it wants to be with the family ?

• Praise 3

@vratenza will say it's as long as my schlong...
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

these tortoise 很有灵性的。

my beloved mum used to keep one for many many years (probably more than 20 years). once my mum was seriously ill and was bed

ridden for many days, my sis carries the tortoise up to show her my bed ridden mum on the sick bed, that day onward, the tortoise

stop eating. the tortoise gone with my mom few days after my mum past away. 

• Praise 8

(edited)

Don't just release into any pond or reservoir as it may not survive and it may upset the eco balance at that reservoir or pond. Doing that is more harm than good deed.Saving one but causing harm to other native species like fishes and etc. Sometime, we just don't realise the chain effect and hoping good karma and etc come after that but it bring more harm.

In bright hill temple (at Sin Ming drive), there are a few tortoise ponds. At least the tortoise are living among its species . Do release it there.

Edited by LoverofCar
  • Praise 2

Held in captivity only to release for other good causes.

Ironic.....

Nothing ironic.....

especially if one can imagine the delight of finding one and the desire of keeping it as a pet too.

Still, it admittedly did take a couple of days of agonizing, to decide to release it.

Using sarcasm and criticism as encouragement ....

A novel approach.

Worth further thought.

Don't just release into any pond or reservoir as it may not survive and it may upset the eco balance at that reservoir or pond. Doing that is more harm than good deed.Saving one but causing harm to other native species like fishes and etc. Sometime, we just don't realise the chain effect and hoping good karma and etc come after that but it bring more harm.

In bright hill temple (at Sin Ming drive), there are a few tortoise ponds. At least the tortoise are living among its species . Do release it there.

Hi Bro

The Malayan Box Turtle is a native species.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Keep it. The good luck it brings might make you into a man again. :D

Then again, that may not be what you want so... better put it back to nature :grin:

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Thank you all for the information especially Webber for without it I wouldn't have know the species.

By the way Unker Fong, you wanna be orguiniser to my new business?

• Praise 1

Thank you all for the information especially Webber for without it I wouldn't have know the species.

By the way Unker Fong, you wanna be orguiniser to my new business?

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Keep it. The good luck it brings might make you into a man again. :D

Then again, that may not be what you want so... better put it back to nature :grin:

Who doesn't want to be with me? Jesus