Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

Twincharged

got notice the cyclist lie on the road didnt stand up. and the cam car being directly behind overtake instead of stopping.

I think he stopping further up. Can see he turned towards the left lane at the end of the video.

↡ Advertisement

You die die must win is it !

Today TOTO 7M lah, go win big :)

I complain oso cannot is it..... like that I poor thing arh....

mai seow lah

No need to get abrasive

If you want to voice out then go Hong Lim park

Gain a foothold of yourself

Cyclist don't know how to stop on red. Bus also.

The place the cyclist and bus driver came from, teaches them that there's no such thing as traffic lights, only street lamp...

So, red green or amber, its the lamp changing color for street decoration.

Edited by Kingkong
  • Praise 2

Since you likely not to be cyclist, let me educate you. Currently, i am not in Singapore. Cannot chio you to cycle.

1st of all, that's East Coast Service Road. It is low traffic most of the time except for weekend. When does it become nuisance or hazard?

Unlike motor sports, cycling has always been a sports riding on open road. Singapore has no velodrome. Bike for velodrome is different from road riding.

Lastly, cycling is the new golf. There are a lot of wannabe on the road. It is either you accept it or you run them over.

Suck it up!!

I had cycled in LCK or Neo Tiew during the seventh month night (around 10+), see no shit le. Smell a lot fo chicken shit.

AMDK!

Later he throw his 20k bike into your windscreen than you know.

Lol u like to jio people Cycling huh lol pple not happy with cyclist u also wanna jio, last time my bicycle expensive u also jio and claim how fast u can go
  • Praise 3

Something about people riding two-wheelers somehow their brain works differently. Cyclists like that, motor bikes also like that. See gap just squeeze through think later.

• Praise 11

Something about people riding two-wheelers somehow their brain works differently. Cyclists like that, motor bikes also like that. See gap just squeeze through think later.

The problem is because they are in 2 wheeler so their space perception and car very different! Notice many motorbike especially Malaysia one like to ride in the middle of 2 lane on the white dotted line? They think they are being considerate giving space for car to pass, but in reality they are very dangerous as if they ride too slow, car drive pass them will endanger the motor bikers ......

Mostly these pple I suspect no class 3 or seldom drive car

• Praise 3

Wah can come out with such funny memes of ghost ah ?

I thought this forum forbade vulgarism ?

What is CB ? [laugh]

Chio Bu

• Praise 4

Self preservation is not in their instinct.. Non living thing..

Turbocharged

Dont look like bus chiong red light.

cause when you play the video, it just started to turned green light

and the bus driver already by-pass half of the main road.

it is the bloody idiot cyclist, totally deserve to return IC 

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

today seems like a lot of accidents  :a-bang:

Woodlands ave 10 accident involving a mini van and a car

https://www.facebook.com/sgreckless/videos/1202508999812123/

along Jalan Eunos towards Still Road. 

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1260623737303360/

Thanks for sharing the video, good lessons to be learnt.

1) Silver Civic cant E brake on time due to wet condition? or perhaps tyring to beat the amber lights? 

Poor van driver, last minute try to swerve out of the way but too late.

2) Bike riding too fast and wanted to overtake the lorry from the left, although the lorry already signal left!

Poor Yellow Jazz P plate driver... not the driver's fault. 

Twincharged

Dont look like bus chiong red light.

cause when you play the video, it just started to turned green light

and the bus driver already by-pass half of the main road.

it is the bloody idiot cyclist, totally deserve to return IC 

Bus definitely ran red light. Cuz when the bus that side turn red, will take at least 3s before the cam car side turns green. Its not immediate.

Thanks for sharing the video, good lessons to be learnt.

1) Silver Civic cant E brake on time due to wet condition? or perhaps tyring to beat the amber lights? 

Poor van driver, last minute try to swerve out of the way but too late.

2) Bike riding too fast and wanted to overtake the lorry from the left, although the lorry already signal left!

Poor Yellow Jazz P plate driver... not the driver's fault. 

Still the Van's fault though. Cuz the civic going straight. Lights just turn amber only so civic can still go and van should be looking out for oncoming traffic.

Edited by Nzy

today seems like a lot of accidents :a-bang:

Woodlands ave 10 accident involving a mini van and a car

https://www.facebook.com/sgreckless/videos/1202508999812123/

along Jalan Eunos towards Still Road.

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1260623737303360/

I just can't help notice how strong the doors of the little silver van is. Not much dent whereas the bumper of the car was dented quite a bit. I was expecting the opposite, i.e. Side door of van to be badly dented from such an impact.

Hypersonic

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1260433013989099/

The moment the video started, it was green light in favor of the white car. Bus possibly chiong flashing right arrow that just ended. Cyclist see bus still moving so continue to cycle.

White car's vision blocked by cam car so I don't think it's his/her fault.

Bottom line, cyclist played with his own life and that is a painful lesson. [dead] [dead]

• Praise 4

Twincharged

The moment the video started, it was green light in favor of the white car. Bus possibly chiong flashing right arrow that just ended. Cyclist see bus still moving so continue to cycle.

White car's vision blocked by cam car so I don't think it's his/her fault.

Bottom line, cyclist played with his own life and that is a painful lesson. [dead] [dead]

That's T-juntion, no arrow. Bus side should have been red for at least 3s already. Yeah. Not the white car's fault. But he'll still get some of the blame.

Civic day dreaming, 2 second after red still drive through 100%

Orange Fit never signal, assume also never check BS, MC drive like that 50/50.

White MPV 0% lor, it is in his favour lor.

Anyway, I am very very patience one, for at least this month.  

I think this month got at least 2 cases where behind nearly bang me on PIE and Keppel.  In front brake I brake lor, Luckily I managed a give a meter or 2 more after I brake lor.

↡ Advertisement