Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

Btw bro ins1dious, iirc when traffic lights are faulty, they start blinking non-stop. May need tweaking otherwise machiam whole island traffic system gone blinkers, I mean bonkers.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Btw bro ins1dious, iirc when traffic lights are faulty, they start blinking non-stop. May need tweaking otherwise machiam whole island traffic system gone blinkers, I mean bonkers.

Safe ride

Cheers

Yep that's true
  • Praise 1

He told me that traffic light along Lornie road outside SICC, day time not activated. Only at night then in operation. He always pass by there during the day and never at night. So he went past it at night and didnt realised it was in operation. Thus kena flashed. I cannot verify if this is true.

Just to update.

My colleague's red light offence appeal was rejected by TP. He will be paying the fine and take the demerit points.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 2

Go-Ahead Singapore first accident at Sengkang yesterday afternoon. Bus was making a right turn, and due to poor judgement of driver, rear of bus hit kerb and knocked down traffic light at centre divider. Pic from fb

14333601_10154462558063563_7084542814680

An hour of inconvenience and got the cheek to say:"...短时间..."

Fine, comparatively against train breakdown...mai hiam buay pai liao lah.

Must be new driver unfamiliar with the estate, wrong turn then panic and reverse into the poor innocent...may the traffic light r.i.p. or reincarnate as a tree.

• Praise 1

When the driver see the amber light, he/she is supposed to slow down and prepared to stop. Hence, the shorter time for the amber light, it will actually discourage drivers to try to beat the red light.

I don't think a longer amber lights, timer etc etc will help. Drivers just needs to slow down, lift the right foot to prepare to stop rather than to step on the accelerator to try to beat the amber/red lights

Yes, amber light meant for motorists to slow down and stop. But I often see many vehicles speed up and beat the amber light. :a-confused:

Yes, amber light meant for motorists to slow down and stop. But I often see many vehicles speed up and beat the amber light. :a-confused:

That is precisely my point .... and I still cannot understand the logic to ask for a longer time for the amber light. Maybe to give reckless driver more time to speed up and beat the red light.

↡ Advertisement