Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

That is precisely my point .... and I still cannot understand the logic to ask for a longer time for the amber light. Maybe to give reckless driver more time to speed up and beat the red light.

Amber light usually have different duration for each different junction. Some fast some time slow.....i hope the timing are more uniform.
↡ Advertisement

Amber light usually have different duration for each different junction. Some fast some time slow.....i hope the timing are more uniform.

I hate those one-blink-then-gone right turn arrow. Knn.. kenna caught off guard a few times. Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

I hate those one-blink-then-gone right turn arrow. Knn.. kenna caught off guard a few times.

In one blink, Green Arrow turned right and he kenna caught off guard.

GalleryComics_1920x1080_20160406_GA_Cv51

• Praise 2

I hate those one-blink-then-gone right turn arrow. Knn.. kenna caught off guard a few times.

ya...me too! Sometime the blinks duration very fast maybe 2-3 blinks then red liao! LTA should make the duration more uniform.

Most of these drivers got their license converted from other countries one...

Back in their countries....usually some kopi $ can settle your license liao...what basic theory? what advance theory? what circuit? what driving exam?

:D

Read too much while driving .. Aiyo...
Didn't they read the basic theory book that no reading while driving :D

• Praise 2

Read too much while driving .. Aiyo...

Didn't they read the basic theory book that no reading while driving :D

Could it be he WAS reading the basic theory book then?

[laugh]

• Praise 1