Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

The Peugeot driver deserves it. These are the drivers who cultivate the attitude of "you signal, I speed up to cut you off, don't give way" mentality and hence there are many who doesn't signal while lane change at all. Seriously, these are the drivers I hate the most because, what is the problem by just giving way? Not that the WRX abruptly cut into his lane after signal immediately. Really laughed at this Peugeot's driver stupidity, no common sense at all and worse is, find trouble for himself which could have been prevented in the first place. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 9

Driver sped up to block wrx but pawn ownself. That was a very good lesson!

Not only that, he was so fixated upon the WRX and intent upon squeezing him out for that last millimeter that he failed to account for the kerb coming up until it was too late. 

• Praise 1

Not only that, he was so fixated upon the WRX and intent upon squeezing him out for that last millimeter that he failed to account for the kerb coming up until it was too late.

conti cannot lose face to nippon.....in the end lose big big! His left rims, suspension and wishbone sure up lorry one!

Can you say "instant karma"? :D

I wouldn't be surprised if the users on ROADS had a totally different take on things, ascribing more blame to the Subaru or saying it's a toss up.

EDIT: Haha, have created an account and made a first post there. Hoping to set the right tone to the discussion lol! :D

Edited by Turboflat4

conti cannot lose face to nippon.....in the end lose big big! His left rims, suspension and wishbone sure up lorry one!

When a Peugeot GTI is being sold by a dealer at 6.5k annual depreciation, this fellow may as well just scrap his car.

What a loser LOL. I'll not be surprised if the Peugeot play victim report police say the wrx "cause" him to crash. Such driver's brain can be really twisted. If you see a flame and still willingly stick your hand into it, then can't blame the fire for burning your hand right?

Can also see that the Peugeot driver doesn't have much awareness of his own car's capability vs the wrx (if he even knows it's a wrx). Many ignorant goondus happily assume that conti auto win jap cars.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

Can you say "instant karma"? :D

I wouldn't be surprised if the users on ROADS had a totally different take on things, ascribing more blame to the Subaru or saying it's a toss up.

EDIT: Haha, have created an account and made a first post there. Hoping to set the right tone to the discussion lol! :D

Lol, that's the pattern of Singapore driver, when you signal, the other party would instantly drive faster up. Lucky the Peugeot never turtle, assume the Peugeot driver ball shrink. Keep calm & Fish On.

• Praise 1

Lol, that's the pattern of Singapore driver, when you signal, the other party would instantly drive faster up. Lucky the Peugeot never turtle, assume the Peugeot driver ball shrink. Keep calm & Fish On.

Well I got to say, most of the time signal, most will still give way. Skills and judgement play a part here. But most drivers these days don't signal and lane change abruptly (not to mention those who likes to brake and brake for nothing when traffic is clear in front of them) and this is the attitude I wish such drivers will kick away because of the consideration for motorcyclists.

What a loser LOL. I'll not be surprised if the Peugeot play victim report police say the wrx "cause" him to crash. Such driver's brain can be really twisted. If you see a flame and still willingly stick your hand into it, then can't blame the fire for burning your hand right?

Can also see that the Peugeot driver doesn't have much awareness of his own car's capability vs the wrx (if he even knows it's a wrx). Many ignorant goondus happily assume that conti auto win jap cars.

In the end, the WRX will still get fine and demerit points if the Peugeot reports him. Although the Peugeot was being inconsiderate by not giving way to the WRX, it is still the WRX's responsibility to ensure that it is safe to change lanes before changing. If the other guy is being inconsiderate by speeding up, the car changing lane should just wait and go behind instead.

• Praise 2

In the end, the WRX will still get fine and demerit points if the Peugeot reports him. Although the Peugeot was being inconsiderate by not giving way to the WRX, it is still the WRX's responsibility to ensure that it is safe to change lanes before changing. If the other guy is being inconsiderate by speeding up, the car changing lane should just wait and go behind instead.

The only thing Peugeot car have to do is just maintain his speed, the WRX can easily cut in. But no, the Peugeot just have to make the effort to speed up to prevent WRX be ahead of him even though he signaled.

Serve him right!! Met a lot of such ego drivers. Horn me even though I make a courtesy signal.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9