Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

The only thing Peugeot car have to do is just maintain his speed, the WRX can easily cut in. But no, the Peugeot just have to make the effort to speed up to prevent WRX be ahead of him even though he signaled.

Serve him right!! Met a lot of such ego drivers. Horn me even though I make a courtesy signal.

Agree with that. But then, just because the guy is being inconsiderate doesn't mean that the WRX can just force his way in. I do not agree with what the Peugeot is doing but at the same time, I also feel that the WRX is in the wrong to force his way in. Both drivers have egos that are too big. They shouldn't be on the roads. 

If you look at it in another way, the only thing the WRX has to do is release his accelerator and follow behind the Peugeot since the Peugeot is not intending to give way to him. But no, the WRX just have to make the effort to prove his car is faster and force his way in and force the Peugeot to take evasive action.

This is what happens when both don't give in. Both lose.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Agree with that. But then, just because the guy is being inconsiderate doesn't mean that the WRX can just force his way in. I do not agree with what the Peugeot is doing but at the same time, I also feel that the WRX is in the wrong to force his way in. Both drivers have egos that are too big. They shouldn't be on the roads. 

If you look at it in another way, the only thing the WRX has to do is release his accelerator and follow behind the Peugeot since the Peugeot is not intending to give way to him. But no, the WRX just have to make the effort to prove his car is faster and force his way in and force the Peugeot to take evasive action.

No, WRX didn't lose, it is the Peugeot that had lost and lost a big time. Sometimes, drivers like the Peugeot one just have to meet someone of the same cateogry as them and let them learn the hard way then they will know by prevention is better than starting a ball of unnecessary ball game.

No, WRX didn't lose, it is the Peugeot that had lost and lost a big time. Sometimes, drivers like the Peugeot one just have to meet someone of the same cateogry as them and let them learn the hard way then they will know by prevention is better than starting a ball of unnecessary ball game.

I agree, prevention is the best option. This is one damage that could have easily be avoided.

While I do not applaud what the WRX did, the Peugeot do not get any sympathy from me and deserve 100% of what he got. Ego and stupidity at it's best.

The biggest winner, the car workshop.

• Praise 5

I think hor, something already happened before the cam car footage.

It is like WRX want to "get even" with P car over something.

• Praise 1

WRX haven't lose yet. If Peugeot driver reports then he lose. One of my relative also drive like that Peugeot. Cannot give way. Similar thing happen and he hit the kerb. Lorry forced its way in after my relative did not want to give way. Made a report and lorry driver was charge with careless driving. Manage to claim from lorry insurance also. What is the punishment, I don't know though.

Chances that the Peugeot don't make a police report is quite low looking at the way he drives. He probably still thinks that its all the WRX's fault.

Edited by Nzy

When two A-holes meet, something like that surely will happen.

Both knew that they need to keep left to goto KPE, why not just drive on the left even before the lights.

Then the both should know the KPE is some distance away, why need to quickly filter to the left right after the lights?

They could easily outrun the cam car and DHL van, and filter in front of them. Why are they squeezing into the left lane.

I think both of them had issues with each other even before the traffic lights.

• Praise 6

Happened in China. RIP to the children. The driver is suspected of using his mobile phone while driving. This accident has sparked a debate in China over who should be blamed 

Edited by Yamapi

I like the cool background music

Lol

Happened in China. RIP to the children. The driver is suspected of using his mobile phone while driving. This accident has sparked a debate in China over who should be blamed

Rip?

Don't think they died. Luckily.

Rip?

Rip?

In the end, the WRX will still get fine and demerit points if the Peugeot reports him. Although the Peugeot was being inconsiderate by not giving way to the WRX, it is still the WRX's responsibility to ensure that it is safe to change lanes before changing. If the other guy is being inconsiderate by speeding up, the car changing lane should just wait and go behind instead.

Well, the P guy isn't inconsiderate... He did stopped to give way to the W guy, eventually.

But in doing so, he decided to run into a kerb, that's all.

So, no accident takes place, no TP case.

Only thing I see wrong, is blame the road designer.

Why is the kerb placed so outside so P guy to ram into?

It's not in line with the one before.

When two A-holes meet, something like that surely will happen.

Both knew that they need to keep left to goto KPE, why not just drive on the left even before the lights.

Then the both should know the KPE is some distance away, why need to quickly filter to the left right after the lights?

They could easily outrun the cam car and DHL van, and filter in front of them. Why are they squeezing into the left lane.

I think both of them had issues with each other even before the traffic lights.

That Peugeot stupid, wanna accelerate to block subby off but last min no balls to play n self bang into the kerb... epic failure :D
  • Praise 4

Only thing I see wrong, is blame the road designer.

Why is the kerb placed so outside so P guy to ram into?

It's not in line with the one before.

If thats the case , I am happy that the designer got it wrong and taught the P a lesson . 

• Praise 2

The only thing Peugeot car have to do is just maintain his speed, the WRX can easily cut in. But no, the Peugeot just have to make the effort to speed up to prevent WRX be ahead of him even though he signaled.

Serve him right!! Met a lot of such ego drivers. Horn me even though I make a courtesy signal.

Well said. The Peugeot doesn't have to do anything at all in the first place and this unnecessary accident wouldn't have happen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6