Toyota CHR vs Suzuki Vitara vs Honda Vezel X

dnumde

went to test drive the CHR hybrid, cannot start at first, then the turbo version, pre-collision warning light came on and keep beeping....

waa siao liao... btw which PI is this?  [lipsrsealed]  [sly]

waa siao liao... btw which PI is this?  [lipsrsealed]  [sly]

Nothing to do with PI, it seems a fault with the CHR, googled it and some other country got the same problem, maybe needs a software update or something...

PI told me the CHR hybrid scrap value only $2500 because of the CEV rebate thingy where the turbo version is $10k above....

Edited by Lomfy

If you want off-roading, get XV or Vitara.. I followed my friend to Melacca to visit his pranakan family with his XV (2017 June model) last month and at highway the car consider ok ok lah. Can speed. Interior wise quite nice. When we were at Melacca, we decided to try some off-roading with the XV and surprisingly it did quite well! All thanks to the AWD system. So if those want off-road + highway XV is the choice but do take note the petrol for XV is cmi :(

agreed with you , the ground clearance for the XV is good incase of big pot holes....

Edited by Lomfy

Nothing to do with PI, it seems a fault with the CHR, googled it and some other country got the same problem, maybe needs a software update or something...

PI told me the CHR hybrid scrap value only $2500 because of the CEV rebate thingy where the turbo version is $10k above....

good thing it didnt change your impression of the PI haha...

good thing it didnt change your impression of the PI haha...

yup had to do some research on the cars intend to buy to prevent future issues, there is a reason why borneo motors nv bring in...maybe still not stable yet

one thing for sure the quality used on the car is really good, not so plastic feel inside

yup had to do some research on the cars intend to buy to prevent future issues, there is a reason why borneo motors nv bring in...maybe still not stable yet

one thing for sure the quality used on the car is really good, not so plastic feel inside

i dont think its not that its not stable yet, if not the car would not be in the market at all and there would be lots of complaints. 

as for why BM not bringing in CH-R, i believe many MCFers have given their views, u can check out the CH-R thread. 

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2701682-toyota-c-hr/

When I was collecting my Swift the SE told me that Champion is bringing in the facelift Vitara in the 1.4 turbo guise. No 1.0 turbo model will be offered according to her. Will be in early 2019 she said. 

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2019-suzuki-vitara-gets-new-photo-gallery-ahead-of-paris-debut-128746.html#\

2019-suzuki-vitara-gets-new-photo-galler

2019-suzuki-vitara-gets-new-photo-galler

Edited by Hotnyh
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1