Pokemon Go - Darwinism best friend

Kb27

i dun understand...

so the player has to go anywhere and everywhere to catch the pokemon?

have to be careful in driving then.... dun want to knock down an idiot following his phone and suddenly dash on to the road

yes have to be very careful once it launch [sweatdrop]
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

i dun understand...

have to be careful in driving then.... dun want to knock down an idiot following his phone and suddenly dash on to the road

Yeah, they see the super rare pokemon on the road, and they won't hesitate to jump to it.

Twincharged

i dun understand...

have to be careful in driving then.... dun want to knock down an idiot following his phone and suddenly dash on to the road

Yes. From what i know, sometimes have to chase it around also. So better hope the pokemons are programmed not to run onto the roads, or else some kids might just dash onto the roads without checking, especially if it is a rare pokemon.

Supersonic

It's going to get worse.

The US Holocaust Memorial Museum has asked people not to play Pokemon Go on their phones during their visit.

A spokesman for the museum in Washington said that playing the game inside a memorial to victims of Nazism was "extremely inappropriate".

The Arlington National Cemetery, just three miles away from the museum, has also warned off Pokemon players.

Both locations feature in the new smartphone game, which has become a a commercial and cultural phenomenon.

Pokemon Go allows players to search locations in the real world to find Pokemon creatures.

It became the top-selling app on both iPhone's app store and Google Play just days after its release in the US, Australia and New Zealand.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36780610

Twincharged

I sideloaded the app on US release date. After that, except for a short time when Asian servers reopened, they locked out our maps.

I can still log in and see the Pokemon I've caught, but, all the Pokestops, gyms, Pokemons (wild) were gone. Even the egg incubator is locked out, so I can't hatch my eggs. So, the game is as good as unplayable now.

Anyway, Niantic servers are really overloaded, kept crashing for the US guys. I'm still waiting for global / Singapore release, but heard it might be pushed back.

Ah, that is really bad news, my colleagues and i are all looking forward to the launch...

Perhaps you can tell the gals that a huge Poke Monster in the male toilet, go in at their own risk. But if tio poke liao dont complain.... :psychotic: :psychotic:

Lol, pity our office is only 1 cubicle per floor so no chance of such things happening [:|]

look at some 'good' side of the game,

1.  it bring people out of the house.

2.  people make friends and start talking to each other in the street.

3.  it bring people to places that they have never intend to go.

4.  boy and girl able to meet and share same interest and increase the marriage rate, hence birth rate.

no wonder the share value increase by $10 billion in few days [laugh]    [laugh]

look at some 'good' side of the game,

1.  it bring people out of the house.

2.  people make friends and start talking to each other in the street.

3.  it bring people to places that they have never intend to go.

4.  boy and girl able to meet and share same interest and increase the marriage rate, hence birth rate.

no wonder the share value increase by $10 billion in few days [laugh]    [laugh]

1. Someone found a dead body by the river while searching for water Pokemon

2. People set "Lures" at Pokestop and robbed the trainers who came

3. Businesses uses "Lures" and had more traffic

4, Someone figured to use a drone to walk their eggs to hatch (others used dogs)

5. There's been at least one large Pokemon walk already

A lot of things happened in the last week or so, and we got none of it! So sad... =X

By the time we get it, we will be severely level and Pokemon disadvantaged liao..

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

1. Someone found a dead body by the river while searching for water Pokemon

2. People set "Lures" at Pokestop and robbed the trainers who came

3. Businesses uses "Lures" and had more traffic

4, Someone figured to use a drone to walk their eggs to hatch (others used dogs)

5. There's been at least one large Pokemon walk already

A lot of things happened in the last week or so, and we got none of it! So sad... =X

By the time we get it, we will be severely level and Pokemon disadvantaged liao..

Been sad is okay... Remember don't anyhow post on social media Hor.

Nintendo shares went up over the last 2 days

and added 8 billion to the company.

All thanks to Sonny. Maybe he bought

shares in Nintendo and is a Marketing

genius after all.

:D

• Praise 4

How come I have a niggly feeling that this will go down the memory lane like

tamagotchi... bubble tea.....cupcakes......

FAD......Fun and Dead.... :D

How come I have a niggly feeling that this will go down the memory lane like

tamagotchi... bubble tea.....cupcakes......

FAD......Fun and Dead.... :D

thats what we call when the cardio places a cardiac pacemaker into the patient...exactly the same concept hahaha...

Supersonic

The mania surrounding “Pokemon Go” continued Thursday as more users found themselves in precarious situations while playing the augmented reality game.

In North San Diego County, two men fell off a bluff while playing the smartphone game, while farther north in Anaheim, a player was stabbed by group of men in a park recently.

The incidents come as law enforcement agencies across the nation are reporting a plethora of Pokemon-related attacks and odd happenings since the game was released last week.

On Wednesday, firefighters rescued two men who fell several stories off the crumbling sandstone bluff in Encinitas, according to authorities. The men, who were in their early 20s, were playing “Pokemon Go” at the time and likely were led to the cliff when they were trying to catch characters, said Sgt. Rich Eaton of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.

One man fell 75 to 100 feet. As firefighters rescued the man, they found the second man unconscious 50 feet down the bluff, said Battalion Chief Robbie Ford of the Encinitas Fire Department. Both were taken to area trauma centers and suffered moderate injuries, he said.

The men, according to firefighters, had crossed a fenced area to get to the bluff. 

“I think people just need to realize this is a game,” Eaton said. “It’s not worth your life. No game is worth your life.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pokemon-go-players-stabbed-fall-off-cliff-20160714-snap-story.html