Drone Enthusiasts fall in!

tenyawph

which Sparkie package did you buy? the one with three batteries? Where did you get it from? 

i believe he pre-ordered from DJI official site, most of the color except white and the flymore combo all sold out.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I saw that Spark at the HKIA. Was tempted to buy. But was wondering whether it would be blown away if there is a strong wind?

Do you have the link for $50 selfie drones? Maybe I want to get one to try out...

which Sparkie package did you buy? the one with three batteries? Where did you get it from? 

Here u go : http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/goods/goods.aspx?goodscode=511795936&jaehuid=2026058764

I saw that Spark at the HKIA. Was tempted to buy. But was wondering whether it would be blown away if there is a strong wind?

Do you have the link for $50 selfie drones? Maybe I want to get one to try out...

got off amazon

@chowyunfatt oso joining the gang wohooo

bro i hv 2 

i can pass you lah...get the real mccoy lah haha

i believe he pre-ordered from DJI official site, most of the color except white and the flymore combo all sold out.

Ya. I just checked. No more combo. Wasted. Should have just bought it in HKIA. The combo comes with another free battery. Total 3.

Anyone gg to HK.

Ya. I just checked. No more combo. Wasted. Should have just bought it in HKIA. The combo comes with another free battery. Total 3.

Anyone gg to HK.

get off amazon

Turbocharged

Can I also join in?

we hv an interest grp on the mavic and spark...pm me if u keen to join

The Spark has a 1080 or 720 video camera? 

it says HD mean 1080p, no one use 720 anyhow.

Ok. Thanks.

Thanks. 

Did you get your Spark already?

No.

I am very happy with my Mavic Pro. The Spark is more of a selfie drone. I am not into selfies. I like to video sceneries. Esp for travelling.

No.

I am very happy with my Mavic Pro. The Spark is more of a selfie drone. I am not into selfies. I like to video sceneries. Esp for travelling.

For newbies like me, who never fly drones before, which would you recommend? Mavis or Spark?

For newbies like me, who never fly drones before, which would you recommend? Mavis or Spark?

Really depends on what you wish to achieve.

↡ Advertisement