2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

Any idea when will this model arrive in SG?

Not that I know when it will come.  Usually its will goes to european countries first then to asia & first to taiwan. I reckon it may not come to sg in the very near future.

from the angle car shots were taken, i still prefer body sculpture of current altis - the lower body more muscular than this FL one.

Agree with you.  I also prefer the current altis.  I don't like the front beefy looks.

• Praise 1

If only this Altis comes with the new 1.2TC engine.

But I guess if it does happen, it should be for a new model and not FL.

Altis 2020 perhaps.

• Praise 6

All the Altis needs now is a focus on safety, with at least 6-7 airbags and traction control. The current 2 airbags and ABS only is a joke for a family car. 

• Praise 1

All the Altis needs now is a focus on safety, with at least 6-7 airbags and traction control. The current 2 airbags and ABS only is a joke for a family car. 

SE asian consumers have a low priority on safety. N toyota correspondingly doesn't bother  [:|]

• Praise 1

Assuming can compare what is likely in Singapore if you do the comparison on that site of Elantra v Altis v Renault then Altis still missing a lot of fairly 'standard' features.

Pity because I like the look of it.

• Praise 2

Saw yesterday's papers that Altis selling at $95k? Anyone got any details or is there a catch?

Or another take in orders n hope for COE to drop scheme?

• Praise 5

Saw yesterday's papers that Altis selling at $95k? Anyone got any details or is there a catch?

Maybe clearing stock for this beauty?

20160617075216_01-corolla-img_tcm-3020-7

• Praise 2

Or another take in orders n hope for COE to drop schemFre

Free service reduced to 1 yr from 3yrs.

Interest at high of 2.78%.

Edited by Vios123
  • Praise 1

$95k? Maybe for basic mode?!

Yes basuc model with fabric seat. Elegance model also price drop but worth fir it if compare back to the price in few months before. Earlier buyer must be cry hard due to this...of couse they also lost lot of customer due to new facelift honda and other korean car etc

• Praise 1

The deal breaker for me of the altis is the basic looking clock that still sits right at the console... too old skool for my taste.

And they still have that in the facelift model... aiyoh.  :brzzzzz:

• Praise 1

The deal breaker for me of the altis is the basic looking clock that still sits right at the console... too old skool for my taste.

And they still have that in the facelift model... aiyoh. :brzzzzz:

Your car buying decision is based on a dashboard clock?...
  • Praise 1

Your car buying decision is based on a dashboard clock?...

Of course not.... it consists of various factors such as cost, reliability and so on. 

For me, the interior design is rather crucial to me as this is what I get to see EVERYDAY. The layout must makes sense and works for me. 

Hence, if the choices of the cars are equal in other aspects, I don't see the point of buying a car where the interior does not pleases me a single bit. In this case, it is the dashboard clock.  [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1