2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

Sure calm... If BM give me my COE even when COE is above 35K, then I would say they are reliable and trustable AD. Let’s see BM value their customer and their reputation more than profit. Their new car sales lose out to Honda already..Better use the strategy of sell more sell cheap.. more car also mean more servicing and parts sales...

From this bid COE price, very likely COE should stay around 32k-42k this year if nothing major happen. I think I guess..

If anyone happen to be at BM for Altis or other model price this week. Please share their selling price.

Bro

I'm not sure you can substantiate this.. AD to AD comparisons, Honda isn't selling more... you can check the LTA websites on this, cheers.

↡ Advertisement

If coe continue to stay above 30k, i really doubts if BM will secure coe for those customers who have booked altis at 90988 without asking to top up?! [rolleyes] Even though BM has lose out their car sales to Honda, i guess they are still not desperate until they would sell their car at low profit lo?!

They would rather lose customers rather than lose profit margins. Anyway this is one company that is not hard up for sales.

Turbocharged

Consumer always at the losing end... they never give me my coe at 32k. If I cannot get my car within 6bid, I am sure I will not look for BM anymore.. no more Toyota. If next few bid BM still don’t give me COE with high price, I will speak to Toyota Singapore head for their advise..haha

Now you know why Borneo Motors always give 3 months to deliver the new car?? So they can play around the COE within 6 bidding exercise. This 3 months wait have been ongoing since more than 10 years ago, till now the back log still haven't clear ah?? LOL. Toyota Motor Asia Pacific has no time for such small fry complaint at their office in Anson Road.

Now you know why Borneo Motors always give 3 months to deliver the new car?? So they can play around the COE within 6 bidding exercise. This 3 months wait have been ongoing since more than 10 years ago, till now the back log still haven't clear ah?? LOL. Toyota Motor Asia Pacific has no time for such small fry complaint at their office in Anson Road.

3 months or 6 bids quite common in many ADs la, not only BM.

In Singapore what to do... this is our coe system to ensure price don’t go down too low..

Cannot get coe within 6 bid at most don’t buy.. no big deal.. worst is coe crash down then u got super low coe price but at the premium price.. I really hope coe stay above 35k for 3mths so that I can test out how BM handle this... haha

Bro

I'm not sure you can substantiate this.. AD to AD comparisons, Honda isn't selling more... you can check the LTA websites on this, cheers.

Year 2018 honda new register is higher than Toyota by 1000plus.. see LTA

In Singapore what to do... this is our coe system to ensure price donât go down too low..

Cannot get coe within 6 bid at most donât buy.. no big deal.. worst is coe crash down then u got super low coe price but at the premium price.. I really hope coe stay above 35k for 3mths so that I can test out how BM handle this... haha

As I said

Are you comparing AD to AD sales?

That’s pertinent unless you are buying from a PI which you aren’t.

Sure calm... If BM give me my COE even when COE is above 35K, then I would say they are reliable and trustable AD. Let’s see BM value their customer and their reputation more than profit. Their new car sales lose out to Honda already..Better use the strategy of sell more sell cheap.. more car also mean more servicing and parts sales...

From this bid COE price, very likely COE should stay around 32k-42k this year if nothing major happen. I think I guess..

If anyone happen to be at BM for Altis or other model price this week. Please share their selling price.

Bro.. when you sign on the dotted line, the SE would have indicated to you that it is a 6 bid non guaranteed coe.

you know the meaning of non-guaranteed coe right?

Even if they did not secure the coe for you after 6bids and refund you the deposit, they are not consider unreliable or untrustworthy (unless you top up for guaranteed coe).

$91k (for elegance) may not be a promo to you. But it is consider a good price if you compare to others (including myself) who paid almost this price for a standard version just 6month ago - (CAT A COE was $25.9k that time).

Having said that, I still believe BM is likely to get you the coe.

I am happy with my car up till now and hopefully you will like it too.

Don't worry.. Just be patient.

Edited by Derf8988
  • Praise 2

As I said

Are you comparing AD to AD sales?

Thatâs pertinent unless you are buying from a PI which you arenât.

I see... anyway let’s see how BM treat my order. Hope they can show me the positive side of the company..

Anyone who has the new selling price now please post.. thx

Bro.. when you sign on the dotted line, the SE would have indicated to you that it is a 6 bid non guaranteed coe.

you know the meaning of non-guaranteed coe right?

Even if they did not secure the coe for you after 6bids and refund you the deposit, they are not consider unreliable or untrustworthy (unless you top up for guaranteed coe).

$91k (for elegance) may not be a promo to you. But it is consider a good price if you compare to others (including myself) who paid almost this price for a standard version just 1/2 year ago.

Having said that, I still believe BM is likely to get you the coe.

I am happy with my car up till now and hopefully you will like it too.

Don't worry.. Just be patient.

I know all those fine prints... just post for voice only...haha...

Take your good word.. BM will not disappoint me...:)

• Praise 1

In Singapore what to do... this is our coe system to ensure price donât go down too low..

Cannot get coe within 6 bid at most donât buy.. no big deal.. worst is coe crash down then u got super low coe price but at the premium price.. I really hope coe stay above 35k for 3mths so that I can test out how BM handle this... haha

If you are not in a hurry to get a car, jolly you can lock by AD for 3 months to see if they will secure a coe for you in the end la.

I dont know if BM already have existing stock or already allocated the stock for the altis you have booked. If yes, then the longer they drag to secure coe, the longer the car collect dust in their carpark. Lol.

To be honest.. Altis selling at this price is not promo. To me, this is high margin by BM. At coe of 26k, Altis should be at price of 80k only.... consumer kana play out by agents.

high margin then you still buy?  [smash]

What to do when you want to drive a car... hmmm..

Dont buy toyota car? Since their cars always much higher than others make?! Lol.

I trust Toyota brand.... just AD sales manipulating the price....but I too trust BM servicing at Bukit Batok.. maybe is because of the mechanic. He always fix my issue... haha

I trust Toyota brand.... just AD sales manipulating the price....but I too trust BM servicing at Bukit Batok.. maybe is because of the mechanic. He always fix my issue... haha

lol then why are you complaining about it being overpriced since this is what you wanted?  [bounce2]

I guess you should owned a few toyota cars? Thats why trusted toyota brand and their servicing?