2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

I see... anyway let’s see how BM treat my order. Hope they can show me the positive side of the company..

Anyone who has the new selling price now please post.. thx

Just few years ago BM let a batch of buyers lapsed after 6 bids and return their deposites when COE shot up higher than they expected. Left quite a bit of sour aftertaste. It has happened, and it definitely will happen again. Do not have blind faith in any AD.

My friend just traded in his 2015 Altis for jazz last Sunday for 6ng and Kah motor managed to secure his coe 3 days later. I'm quite surprised Kah is so generous

Btw my friend shortlisted vios n jazz, and the experience at LK BM was bad. Lowest trade in price, need to top up for leather seats, must take min 40k loan with 2.2% interest. Like forcing u to do accept their terms n condition before u can buy their cars

Kah motor much more flexible n sincere lo

Edited by Kia7200

If you are not in a hurry to get a car, jolly you can lock by AD for 3 months to see if they will secure a coe for you in the end la.

I dont know if BM already have existing stock or already allocated the stock for the altis you have booked. If yes, then the longer they drag to secure coe, the longer the car collect dust in their carpark. Lol.

If the Coe keep going up, I don't think BM will top up

If the buyer traded in his car n locked in at $xxxxxx, and BM don't have ex stock for their car. The longer they bid plus wait for their shipment, the lesser profit they earn.

That's y kah motor is more sincere. Secure the Coe n my friend can collect his car by SEP, win win for everyone

In Singapore what to do... this is our coe system to ensure price donât go down too low..

Cannot get coe within 6 bid at most donât buy.. no big deal.. worst is coe crash down then u got super low coe price but at the premium price.. I really hope coe stay above 35k for 3mths so that I can test out how BM handle this... haha

Year 2018 honda new register is higher than Toyota by 1000plus.. see LTA

Some more Toyota have those commercial vehicles.

Aiya that guy is a TL la, he will oenself change the facts as usual

I rmb vios having a promo at 69k in early 2019 but delivery was all the way till aug/sept.

Such a big company but gotta wait so many months for delivery, what a joke.

An Altis discussion thread has become Toyota and BM bashing playground.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

I rmb vios having a promo at 69k in early 2019 but delivery was all the way till aug/sept.

Such a big company but gotta wait so many months for delivery, what a joke.

I went to BM to check out the price for my friend first. I ask him whether the 69k close door sale still available and he said yes. He can offer my friend 69k plus, confirm give the trade in price till ur friend is statisfied.

Next day we went down, knn all lj Wei only

Just few years ago BM let a batch of buyers lapsed after 6 bids and return their deposites when COE shot up higher than they expected. Left quite a bit of sour aftertaste. It has happened, and it definitely will happen again. Do not have blind faith in any AD.

These will sure happen again and again... when AD make use of COE to earn more money... by right AD should only profit from price of car and not coe... this is the lousy system of Singapore.

If BM did not secure my COE, I am sure I will not get any car from them anymore... sales told me sure got it... we shall see... haha

• Praise 2

These will sure happen again and again... when AD make use of COE to earn more money... by right AD should only profit from price of car and not coe... this is the lousy system of Singapore.

If BM did not secure my COE, I am sure I will not get any car from them anymore... sales told me sure got it... we shall see... haha

U got trade in? If yes, chances should be higher

U got trade in? If yes, chances should be higher

Yes. But if coe shoot up too high, they may not secure it as they get less profit... maybe they will secure due to clearing of old model to allow launch of new model soon.. Let’s see..

To be honest.. Altis selling at this price is not promo. To me, this is high margin by BM. At coe of 26k, Altis should be at price of 80k only.... consumer kana play out by agents.

Market value. If the price of Altis is 80K then Mazda 3 selling price will be 70k leow lor. Other brands usually 7 to 10k cheaper than Toyota. And Honda Civic afew more k than Toyota. That is why their resale vaule always higher in the resale market. If like that a lot of people rushing to buy the Mazda 3 leand many Korean cars cannot sell leow.

Edited by Renegade777

Please noted that new model is coming and old Model should be selling lower... yet they price higher.. also coe up 6k their price up 6K, coe drop 2k their price drop 1k..

Good math! Haha

Market value. If the price of Altis is 80K then Mazda 3 selling price will be 70k leow lor. Other brands usually 7 to 10k cheaper than Toyota. And Honda Civic afew more k than Toyota. That is why their resale vaule always higher in the resale market. If like that a lot of people rushing to buy the Mazda 3 leand many Korean cars cannot sell leow.

Current Mazda 3 is new model... with lots of gadget added.. deserve the pricing and made in Japan...

Honda Civic from usually 5-6k more to now 1-2K more than Altis... BM selling at premium they should secure coe for customer even coe shoot up..... if they can’t even do it, I can say BM is Bad...

Singapore population go up so much, yet Toyota by ratio they did not capture or maintain their market share... I see BM better buck up to sell car properly and stop playing with coe margin.. who know Toyota May want to look for alternative AD one day.. haha

I went to BM to check out the price for my friend first. I ask him whether the 69k close door sale still available and he said yes. He can offer my friend 69k plus, confirm give the trade in price till ur friend is statisfied.

Next day we went down, knn all lj Wei only

Those who bought vios at 69k, with current coe crossed 30k plus, don think they will able to secure coe at all.

Yes. But if coe shoot up too high, they may not secure it as they get less profit... maybe they will secure due to clearing of old model to allow launch of new model soon.. Letâs see..

Sgcarmart shows the basic car cost for Altis elegance is abt $81k, including ur trade in car monthly dep.

BM earn less than 10k from u (excluding car insurance n loan) if the Coe go up another few k, u think they bother to earn ur money meh

Those who bought vios at 69k, with current coe crossed 30k plus, don think they will able to secure coe at all.

Must see their basic car cost. Frankly ma, which AD don't want to earn money. If lose money, might as well don't sell

repeat Edited by Kia7200

Current Mazda 3 is new model... with lots of gadget added.. deserve the pricing and made in Japan...

Honda Civic from usually 5-6k more to now 1-2K more than Altis... BM selling at premium they should secure coe for customer even coe shoot up..... if they canât even do it, I can say BM is Bad...

Singapore population go up so much, yet Toyota by ratio they did not capture or maintain their market share... I see BM better buck up to sell car properly and stop playing with coe margin.. who know Toyota May want to look for alternative AD one day.. haha

By then the Coe premium already 30-40k liao

Sgcarmart shows the basic car cost for Altis elegance is abt $81k, including ur trade in car monthly dep.

BM earn less than 10k from u (excluding car insurance n loan) if the Coe go up another few k, u think they bother to earn ur money meh

Must see their basic car cost. Frankly ma, which AD don't want to earn money. If lose money, might as well don't sell

repeat

It means those who booked altis at 90988, if coe continues 30k and above, they can forget to get their car?
↡ Advertisement