2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

13 hours ago, Contented said:

I think it is because of boot. When it Auto Unlock, the boot also unlock which mean anyone behind can open it. In Malaysia you luggage maybe rob when you park your car...they just standby when you park..

dont understand why boot cannot be set to be always locked... very stupid!

The boot can be open when the lock is unlock, something like hatchback car, there is a latch to open the boot.

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

The boot can be open when the lock is unlock, something like hatchback car, there is a latch to open the boot.

This is not good if you door is set as Auto Unlock when in park mode. People can just open your boot and take your stuff.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Yamapi said:

Anyone knows how to delete the GPS destination history in the HU? Cannot find any option to delete

Sorry. I also cannot figure out how to. May have to check with service Centre. Anyway my gps not updated with some address. Need to get BM to update next servicing 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, Contented said:

Any Altis owner with 3M film? Do you face any blur image at night especially with headlight shine in?

Anyone or workshop know how to program the boot (trunk) always in lock mode. Only can unlock by level and press from boot with remote fob? It mean when I press central unlock, the boot stay lock and no one can open from behind. Anyone know?

7 minutes ago, Contented said:

Anyone or workshop know how to program the boot (trunk) always in lock mode. Only can unlock by level and press from boot with remote fob? It mean when I press central unlock, the boot stay lock and no one can open from behind. Anyone know?

Maybe you can go back to BM and check with them?

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Maybe you can go back to BM and check with them?

BM told me cannot be done... I just don’t believe it is so stupid. I think we should have option to choice whether to unlock boot. We central unlock door to allow passenger to align why it must unlock boot too? Stupid logic as especially there is still fob keyless open and open button at driver side..

Could be this is how toyota cars feature is set and build to be? Wonder others make/model which is also keyless have this same feature as altis?

15 minutes ago, Contented said:

I read corolla model manual online, boot can be program not to unlock.. but not this Altis bring in by BM.. hmmm.. common sense features....

The corolla model manual maybe apply to japan made? And the altis bring in by BM is thai made, so some features might be different?

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

The corolla model manual maybe apply to japan made? And the altis bring in by BM is thai made, so some features might be different?

He read the manual of Axio la.

It is different from Altis.

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

He read the manual of Axio la.

It is different from Altis.

BM give him Axio manual for his altis he bought? 🤔 😂

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

BM give him Axio manual for his altis he bought? 🤔 😂

Cannot find any Altis manual online... 😪

please let me know if anyone know any trick to make boot always lock even when central unlock

8 hours ago, Contented said:

please let me know if anyone know any trick to make boot always lock even when central unlock

Thought car manual usually will come with the car?

10 hours ago, Contented said:

Can't you just go back to the AD and ask for an explanation?

8 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Can't you just go back to the AD and ask for an explanation?

His stupid problem arised when he put into parking gear.

Put in Neutral and all problem solved lo.

↡ Advertisement