2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

Already stated that cannot be changed... I am asking for any tricks or workshop to custom make the locking system..  so simple question create so many doubts? Haha

↡ Advertisement

12 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Can't you just go back to the AD and ask for an explanation?

AD and manual don’t have such setting.. that’s why asking for any tricks... I think only need to can change the whole locking system... hmm

33 minutes ago, Contented said:

Already stated that cannot be changed... I am asking for any tricks or workshop to custom make the locking system..  so simple question create so many doubts? Haha

Don't shift to P.

All problem solved.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Yamapi said:

Anyone knows how to delete the GPS destination history in the HU? Cannot find any option to delete

I found under GPS setting with clear history...

On 9/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, Contented said:

Any good or bad feedback owning this car? 

Other than the fuel consumption that was not up to expectation, the ride and power is sufficient for singapore traffic. 

1 hour ago, RocLover said:

Other than the fuel consumption that was not up to expectation, the ride and power is sufficient for singapore traffic. 

Have you check the features like smart key? Maybe also test the speedometer... see it reflect the correct speed... 

On 10/2/2019 at 10:24 AM, Contented said:

Have you check the features like smart key? Maybe also test the speedometer... see it reflect the correct speed... 

R you questioning about the overall experience or looking for faults of the car. A little confused here.

• Haha! 1

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, RocLover said:

Bro.. what is your FC for Altis ar?

Mine at about 12km/L (70% HW 30% City) and I am quite light footed.

I am also abit disappointed with the FC (abit far off from the 16km/l on paper) - luckily I don't travel far and only need 2 tank/month.

Otherwise.. generally the car is ok for a first time car owner like me..

Edited by Derf8988
add on more information

43 minutes ago, RocLover said:

R you questioning about the overall experience or looking for faults of the car. A little confused here.

Just check for both... everything with a bit more detail.

53 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

I am also abit disappointed with the FC (abit far off from the 16km/l on paper) - luckily I don't travel far and only need 2 tank/month.

How to check the odometer is accurate? Since speedometer is calibrate faster?

5 minutes ago, Contented said:

Unless speed is controlled via cruise control, will never know the diff btw GPS device and car.

4 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Unless speed is controlled via cruise control, will never know the diff btw GPS device and car.

You can estimate by using gps map distance and follow the distance your mileage should click almost same. Repeat a few time. This is just estimate 

48 minutes ago, Contented said:

Mine is a standard version. No built in gps.

i using Garmin gps and my speedometer and the speed at gps usually +/- 2km/hour oni. I presume speedometer is more accurate. 

Edited by Derf8988

3 hours ago, Derf8988 said:

Mine is a standard version. No built in gps.

i using Garmin gps and my speedometer and the speed at gps usually +/- 2km/hour oni. I presume speedometer is more accurate. 

Lucky you get standard... I am surprise their elegant can so lousy high tech... very con... I am very disappointed with Toyota after this elegant purchase with so many inaccurate lousy design! My trust is completely dead... don’t buy Toyota anymore

1 hour ago, Contented said:

Lucky you get standard... I am surprise their elegant can so lousy high tech... very con... I am very disappointed with Toyota after this elegant purchase with so many inaccurate lousy design! My trust is completely dead... don’t buy Toyota anymore

Ppl who bought Toyota cars should expect the cars to have good specs or features n even design. 

7 hours ago, Derf8988 said:

U can check with car owners who drive the new impreza 2l or avante/elantra. Don't be surprise their fc is same as urs, though most ppl still believe altis is a good fc car, n those cars I mentioned r drinker

↡ Advertisement