2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

2 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

No one is perfect and that includes me.

I may be an longwinded, self-entitled, opinionated, obstinate and ignoramus person, who thinks that thw world revolves around me, but I don't show it to the world in a public forum like the way you do.

What wrong to share view and experience encounter and most important is true..  to you maybe nuisance but to others maybe valuable point... depending on individual.. as you say is public forum a place to share.. 

First of all are you sure what you say or think is correct? Life can be view from different angle.... Be open minded and acceptive to others which can be nuisance or meaningful..  view will change with experiences... hmm...

↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, Contented said:

What wrong to share view and experience encounter and most important is true..  to you maybe nuisance but to others maybe valuable point... depending on individual.. as you say is public forum a place to share.. 

First of all are you sure what you say or think is correct? Life can be view from different angle.... Be open minded and acceptive to others which can be nuisance or meaningful..  view will change with experiences... hmm...

When a view/encountering or complaining is shared excessively across a few threads, it is call whining. (Especially there is no solution on your refusal to accept that your car's trunk cannot be lock) 

Whining too much is a nuisance.

Saying will move on but still keeping to whine is meaningless.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

When a view/encountering or complaining is shared excessively across a few threads, it is call whining. (Especially there is no solution on your refusal to accept that your car's trunk cannot be lock) 

Whining too much is a nuisance.

Saying will move on but still keeping to whine is meaningless.

I have already move on... true is true.. why can’t I mention about it again?

I think is some of you here can’t move on.. maybe their sales Quota affected...  don’t worry standard edition can sell.. lol

7 minutes ago, Contented said:

I think is some of you here can’t move on.. maybe their sales Quota affected...  don’t worry standard edition can sell.. lol

They don't want u to spread negative things abt Altis.

Try post things like Altis good fc, reliable, good specs n design in many thread. No one will say anything

5 minutes ago, Contented said:

Nice try by degrading your competitors' products repeatedly in order to boost your sales.

So you reached your sales target after doing all these tricks?

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Try post things like Altis good fc, reliable, good specs n design in many thread. No one will say anything

It seems you are correct.. only can say the good thing...  when say good thing it is not nuisance! Lol...

but in fact I did mention Altis standard still can buy without any smart system... to be honest I don’t mind changing elegant with new standard at no cost if BM want to exchange! lol

3 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Nice try by degrading your competitors' products repeatedly in order to boost your sales.

So you reached your sales target after doing all these tricks?

Truth is truth... some don’t mind the issue some mind... let them decide... Free market... if you think those issue I mention can affect your sales then please get your company to ensure to only bring in only those non issue model one.. just be fair, some other brand of car also got the same issues... 

4 minutes ago, Contented said:

Truth is truth... some don’t mind the issue some mind... let them decide... Free market... if you think those issue I mention can affect your sales then please get your company to ensure to only bring in only those non issue model one.. just be fair, some other brand of car also got the same issues... 

If I am the sales director over there & I follow your advice, I will risk myself getting sacked.

Sg market is so small & normally those who whine alot are those self-entitled & "kiam siam" singaporean whom always spend the least but want to have the freshest items. If they never get the items they want to their standards, they will keep on complaining & complaining until got 走火入魔.

If we are buying clothes in Giordano, we shouldnt "hiam" the sewing rough or buttons not matching the cloth color, like acting to buy Zara clothing. Same goes for owning altis, dun expect like entitled to have Maybach's special individual customer treatment, can customize own car at factory plant. 

1 hour ago, Contented said:

It seems you are correct.. only can say the good thing...  when say good thing it is not nuisance! Lol...

but in fact I did mention Altis standard still can buy without any smart system... to be honest I don’t mind changing elegant with new standard at no cost if BM want to exchange! lol

U try la. I use my head to guarantee u, the same group of ppl won't say anything

1 hour ago, Sugimoto said:

If I am the sales director over there & I follow your advice, I will risk myself getting sacked.

Sg market is so small & normally those who whine alot are those self-entitled & "kiam siam" singaporean whom always spend the least but want to have the freshest items. If they never get the items they want to their standards, they will keep on complaining & complaining until got 走火入魔.

If we are buying clothes in Giordano, we shouldnt "hiam" the sewing rough or buttons not matching the cloth color, like acting to buy Zara clothing. Same goes for owning altis, dun expect like entitled to have Maybach's special individual customer treatment, can customize own car at factory plant. 

Don’t be so personal... everyone has their own personality.. kiam Siam can be thrifty.. nothing wrong... When you order car at high coe price, Coe Drop you still paying same high price. Why don’t u say them greedy? There are many angle of viewing a thing... be open minded and you will wiser... 

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Kia7200 said:

U try la. I use my head to guarantee u, the same group of ppl won't say anything

The biggest issue with their customer service is every issue is normal.... if it is normal why not put in brochure so that buyer can read and decide whether to buy or not... 

Don’t forget the lemon law... consumer can use it if we think we bought something not correct..... So better take customer compliant seriously or else you may have most Sh...t to clear when CASE is involved... cheers!  lol

1 hour ago, Contented said:

Don’t be so personal... everyone has their own personality.. kiam Siam can be thrifty.. nothing wrong... When you order car at high coe price, Coe Drop you still paying same high price. Why don’t u say them greedy? There are many angle of viewing a thing... be open minded and you will wiser... 

Don't be so personal ah? Haha, those who disagree with your whining you labeled them as car salesmen, so who is the one started it 1st?

And dun worry about me, all the members here will know who is wise over here.

I shall stop replying you as I think you are not that level yet to debate with me. Have a nice day.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Altis is the most reliable car in the world, because it is a Toyota.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Sugimoto said:

Don't be so personal ah? Haha, those who disagree with your whining you labeled them as car salesmen, so who is the one started it 1st?

And dun worry about me, all the members here will know who is wise over here.

I shall stop replying you as I think you are not that level yet to debate with me. Have a nice day.

You are wiser as me just a ordinary person... Posting ordinary post.. please forgive and pardon me not able to post wise post like you... not many can be like you... cheers!

7 hours ago, Contented said:

Very reliable! 

Beyond expectations to be precise. A class above! 😋 Definitely worth the $20K/$10K premium over similar Korean/Japanese makes!

Edited by Vinceng

On 10/14/2019 at 12:46 AM, Contented said:

To me, you are  a nuisance.  I thought i was bad here, but you have shown that you are worse than me. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2