2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

Don't think so. I find BM is trying to market Toyota as some premium brand so their price is mostly highest so the same class and the weirdest thing is, mij is cheaper than mit or mii and mii is more ex than mit.

Maybe that is why you are still here. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Now it seems that there is no ves surcharge

Now first batch of eco buyers would go bang heads as standard now cost almost that same as eco when launched(sport rims etc...)

• Praise 1

Now it seems that there is no ves surcharge

Now first batch of eco buyers would go bang heads as standard now cost almost that same as eco when launched(sport rims etc...)

Altis standard now 99k.

Altis eco first batch 89k.

What do you mean by bang head?

90 head and 90 tail very far apart la,bro!lol...

No............when eco was first launched, we went to the showroom

It was priced at $99,800

It was only $89k after drop of coe to $36k

Let me take a picture of the pricelist of first batch eco when I am back in Singapore.

Hope that my explanation is clear

No............when eco was first launched, we went to the showroom

It was priced at $99,800

It was only $89k after drop of coe to $36k

Let me take a picture of the pricelist of first batch eco when I am back in Singapore.

Hope that my explanation is clear

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/pricelist/44/2017-08-25.pdf

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/pricelist/44/2017-09-11.pdf

just compare this 2 price list . 

• Praise 2

Altis standard now 99k.

Altis eco first batch 89k.

What do you mean by bang head?

90 head and 90 tail very far apart la,bro!lol...

It's hard to compare if it's not apple to apple as you've mentioned.

Altis standard comes with leather seats? Bigger sport rims and fog lights? not forgetting 89k for eco was at a lower coe point.

Altis eco also has lower parf value of 2.5k at end point as there's a rebate of 5k from cevs.

So the Altis standard is quite a good deal considering the lack of ves.

Altis standard comes with leather seats? Bigger sport rims and fog lights? not forgetting 89k for eco was at a lower coe point.

Altis eco also has lower parf value of 2.5k at end point as there's a rebate of 5k from cevs.

Agree...

However ,the standard does not come with leather seats as from specsheet

I get back $7.4k from lta if scrap eco on the 10-yr mark. I think you are comparing in the right direction, just need to get more accurate figures. Cheers!

(From lta query)

PARF Rebate Amount

$7,495.00

COE Period(Years)

QP Paid

$42,902.00

COE Rebate Amount

$0.00

Total Rebate Amount

$7,495.00

Just a car. Buy liao just be happy. No need to compare with the other 99 buyers. There are bigger things in life to worry about.

Edited by EthanLiang
  • Praise 3

I get back $7.4k from lta if scrap eco on the 10-yr mark. I think you are comparing in the right direction, just need to get more accurate figures. Cheers!

(From lta query)

PARF Rebate Amount

$7,495.00

COE Period(Years)

QP Paid

$42,902.00

COE Rebate Amount

$0.00

Total Rebate Amount

$7,495.00

Just a car. Buy liao just be happy. No need to compare with the other 99 buyers. There are bigger things in life to worry about.

My wrong boss, I meant lesser by 2.5k due to cevs, not parf of 2.5k.

The eco gets about 7.5k back at parf and the standard gets about 10+k due to cevs neutral.

The eco is not available for 2018

Don't think so. I find BM is trying to market Toyota as some premium brand so their price is mostly highest so the same class and the weirdest thing is, mij is cheaper than mit or mii and mii is more ex than mit.

Nowadays no one bothers it's Thai or jap made. Otherwise altis how to be bestseller

Neutral Newbie

Dear All,

may i know how/where can i be added to whatsapp open chat on Toyota Altis. can some one kindly advise? thanks.

• Praise 2

anyone else also saw that altis ves grading has been improved to B and it is neutral now? did the previous buyers get a 10k refund?

if have, those who bought the altis standard at 92k will get it at 82k after refund, good value there.

anyone else also saw that altis ves grading has been improved to B and it is neutral now? did the previous buyers get a 10k refund?

if have, those who bought the altis standard at 92k will get it at 82k after refund, good value there.

Noticed that with Vios and Sienta as well. But if you go to OneMotoring Fuel Cost Calculator, there are actually different models, COROLLA ALTIS ELEGANCE AUTO in Band C2, COROLLA ALTIS STANDARD AUTO in Band C1 vs separate entries of COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 ELEGANCE (AUTO) & COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 STANDARD (AUTO), both in Band B. I believe they are different models with slightly different tuning of the engine, much like what Hyundai did with the Elantra earlier this year, non-AMS models were in Band C1 and they later replaced it with AMS equipped Elantra that is in Band B, those were listed as separate models on this same Fuel Cost Calculator site. I could be wrong, just my guess. But my take is that it is highly unlikely previous buyers who bought the Band C1/C2 models will ever get back the refund. 

post-104770-0-17556300-1533952616_thumb.png

Edited by Thecarboy302
  • Praise 2

Noticed that with Vios and Sienta as well. But if you go to OneMotoring Fuel Cost Calculator, there are actually different models, COROLLA ALTIS ELEGANCE AUTO in Band C2, COROLLA ALTIS STANDARD AUTO in Band C1 vs separate entries of COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 ELEGANCE (AUTO) & COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 STANDARD (AUTO), both in Band B. I believe they are different models with slightly different tuning of the engine, much like what Hyundai did with the Elantra earlier this year, non-AMS models were in Band C1 and they later replaced it with AMS equipped Elantra that is in Band B, those were listed as separate models on this same Fuel Cost Calculator site. I could be wrong, just my guess. But my take is that it is highly unlikely previous buyers who bought the Band C1/C2 models will ever get back the refund.

2018-08-11.png

wouldn't those who have paid ves feel shortchanged then?
↡ Advertisement