Advise needed - damage to car in condo

Quickfusion

Then NParks will say that you have contaminated alleged evidence by moving it or NParks is unable to verify that this is the branch that bashed your head in.  Please see Clause #1: You LLST. [laugh]

yup they will try their SOP

request A...cannot produce out? no claim

can produce out?  

request B.....unable to produce out..no claim

can produce out?

request C....unable to produce out...no claim

can produce out?

Request D......etc

the ending is same

lolx

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

There was once I drove along a road and a large branch landed on car, causing a small dent.

I feedback to authorities and they just said thank you and will trim the trees. They do not entertain claims.

But small dent so suah suah kee...

I think there is a different between falling branches and light fitting. Even falling fitting is not always easy to detect if initial installation is incorrect.

That is why you got insurance. To totally brush off a claim is not fair. Damage maybe minor but at least to respond and advise what recovery actions have been taken. As subsidiary proprietor, TS is also exposed to future claim if a more major incident happen.

Once a signboard dropped on my car as I was entering the Great Eastern Building carpark. The damage was fully covered by the insurance of the other side, I did not pay a single cent.

However, the attitude of the settlements person sux. I tried to claim loss of usage and he said "I know people like you would claim such expenses." Knn, he expects me to take bus after his client's signboard dropped onto my car. 

• Praise 1