Alfa 159 Part IX (Any Alfa discussion also welcomed)

G_mann

Neutral Newbie

Hi all im selling my Novitec Exhaust Oval Tip currently on my 159 2.2 JTS with Pioneer AVH-8550BT with Pioneer GPS module for 1.2k all in. Such a waste to trade it all to the dealer.

If anyone is keen do buzz me at 96704146. Cheers all!!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Dear All,

I have a

1) 4 pieces of 7-horse shoes 18" rims with Goodyear S002 tyres (left 50%, with kerb rashes, painted in black) for Urgent sale by tomorrow   $600 (need ur rims n tyres)

2) Mirror side-mirror   $100

3) Tail boot lips         $100

Please whatsapp 9.226129.8 for pictures n immediate sale

Thanks!

Edited by Spermface

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi folks, I recently acquired an Alfa 159 2.2 JTS, with slightly over a year left. So I hurriedly installed a set of novitec sports springs as I've always preferred smaller gaps between fenders and tyres, hoping the stock shocks could handle the new springs. Unfortunately, they couldn't. If anyone is dekitting their after market shocks, please sms/WA me at 982o 878 nine. Thanks.

Edited by Alfamale

1st Gear

Trading in my 2011 Alfa Romeo 159 QV in 3 days time.Anyone interested in swapping my original stock 18" rims with 1 months old Goodyear Asy3 tyres? $1000 and labour to be borned by Buyer. Text me @ 98183665

1st Gear

Anyone interested in swapping my Alfa Romao 159 QV 18" Turbine Rims with 245/45/18 Pirelli P7 & Goodyear F1 Asy3 (1 month old) tyres? Trading in my car in 2 days. Price at $700 now (firm) and labour will be borned by Buyer

Neutral Newbie

Selling my 2 months old bilstein b6 shocks. All 4 corners in very good condition for only sgd650.

If price is met, will throw in a set of used but not abused novitec sports springs.

Springs can be purchased separately at 150.

RFS: changing to Coilovers

Labour to be borne by buyer. Contact me at 982o 878nine. Thanks!

Hi All, is there anyone selling their 159’s black front grill to swap?

Or any advise where to spray it?

Thanks in advance!!

Neutral Newbie

Hi mates, 

AROC sg seems to be under construction and I have been trawling through this thread from Part i-iX. I'm looking for a 159 Q4 manual - rare as heck I know and I'm a tad crazy. But I guess once you've been bitten by the snake, there is no cure! So do PM me if anyone has any leads. Thanks!

Hi mates, 

AROC sg seems to be under construction and I have been trawling through this thread from Part i-iX. I'm looking for a 159 Q4 manual - rare as heck I know and I'm a tad crazy. But I guess once you've been bitten by the snake, there is no cure! So do PM me if anyone has any leads. Thanks!

Welcome, at this point in time, 159 Q4 Manual are as rare as hen's teeth. I know a few owners, but none are selling.

keep the search going, you never know..

Neutral Newbie

Welcome, at this point in time, 159 Q4 Manual are as rare as hen's teeth. I know a few owners, but none are selling.

keep the search going, you never know..

Thank you Saabretooth. Will carry on trawling...

Surprised to see 7 year old 159 listing at $8+K depreciation. And those 8-9 years going for under $7K depreciation. Small Peroduas of the same age range are listing at such depreciation ! 

Even if the design is considered old, i think the brand deserve more respect than this !  Especially the 159, with its unique headlights and rear lights. It took my breath me away when i saw it in Rome in 2010, that i bought one the following month when i got back to SG. To me, it looks sexier than the Giulia anytime and was value for $ (if compared to Giulia's pricing vs the Germans).  

And i saw on sgcarmart that a same year Mito's depreciation is a few grand higher too !  Really feel sorry for the 159

Surprised to see 7 year old 159 listing at $8+K depreciation. And those 8-9 years going for under $7K depreciation. Small Peroduas of the same age range are listing at such depreciation !

Even if the design is considered old, i think the brand deserve more respect than this ! Especially the 159, with its unique headlights and rear lights. It took my breath me away when i saw it in Rome in 2010, that i bought one the following month when i got back to SG. To me, it looks sexier than the Giulia anytime and was value for $ (if compared to Giulia's pricing vs the Germans).

And i saw on sgcarmart that a same year Mito's depreciation is a few grand higher too ! Really feel sorry for the 159

My 159 was being scrapped for parts a few months ago, even though the coe is not due until December 2020

how are you bro

Sad that such a solid build car has to die an early death. Even at such low depreciation, Uber drivers are not buying it for their work

My 159 was being scrapped for parts a few months ago, even though the coe is not due until December 2020

• Praise 1

how are you bro

Sad that such a solid build car has to die an early death. Even at such low depreciation, Uber drivers are not buying it for their work

Sadly the FC will bankrupt the Grab/Uber drivers before the repairs get to them. Really loved the way the 159 drove but FC and reliability are not its forte. However, I do still look at other 159s on the road longingly like an old flame ;)
  • Praise 1

Hi mates, 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=769743

Its not a Manual... but it ticks all the other boxes....

Hi mates, 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=769743

Its not a Manual... but it ticks all the other boxes....

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, need advice from current or past 159 owners. I intend to get a 2010-2011 159 as a second car. Never driven an Alfa before but with resale prices for 159 really tempting finally following my heart to buy one despite reading all the problems with the car. The dealers I've been to refused to allow me to send the cars for STA inspection so I'm taking a gamble here. I want the car to be problem free till COE expires. The cars I've seen have milleage of 110K-150k. I plan to send the car for servicing once I've collected it. Need members to advise 1)possible parts to replace/repair for that kind of milleage 2) recommmended workshop 3) budget I should put aside

Many thanks!

Hi there, need advice from current or past 159 owners. I intend to get a 2010-2011 159 as a second car. Never driven an Alfa before but with resale prices for 159 really tempting finally following my heart to buy one despite reading all the problems with the car. The dealers I've been to refused to allow me to send the cars for STA inspection so I'm taking a gamble here. I want the car to be problem free till COE expires. The cars I've seen have milleage of 110K-150k. I plan to send the car for servicing once I've collected it. Need members to advise 1)possible parts to replace/repair for that kind of milleage 2) recommmended workshop 3) budget I should put aside

Many thanks!

Skip it. Seems like he got something to hide
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1