COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2016

Carbon82

My prediction for this round are:

CAT A - 52,000 - down

CAT B - 59,500 - up

CAT E - 60,000 - up

Good luck to all............

CAT A price continue to drop. I am guessing it will be in the ranger of 51,500 - 52,500. 

CAT B price will increase slightly due to the recent CAT B car launches. I am guessing it will be the range of 58-59k. 

• Praise 1

AD and PI got many oders on hand and they also never submit bid every round , if base on crowds in showroom will not be accurate. Bottom line is signing on dotted line !

New E Class +

New Civic turbo +

Audi clear stock A6

Cat B should be strong...

Can i ask what clear stock promo is audi having for A6? I checked sgcarmart but didn't see any promo mentioned...

So quiet ... Majority bought car liao?

Majority bored liao... COE going up again but always got people here who will say "10k coming" or "7th month sure drop!" or "dealer cleared backlog liao"

I also don't want to make prediction anymore..

• Praise 2

52k, 58k

So quiet ... Majority bought car liao?

parents already replaced their car. now hoping for unexpected massive drop so I can go and get my first car. :D Edited by bronzy

I believe price might shoot up, especially with innovative schemes from AD attracting new buyers and those on border line cases. AD is offering 10% deposit + 10 years loan under the private hirer scheme. Many will jump in....

Hope we receive some good new on coming National Day Speech by our PM. 

Since we win our first Olympic Gold medal, maybe PM will release more COE, give more tax rebate and remove all the housing cooling measure curbs. 

Then our economy will grow and more investment coming in. Once more demands, we win-win liao. 

Both cost of car and housing is high (if not the highest) among other first world countries. 

Just hoping . . . . . . . . . . . . 

(hinting to PM Lee, please please please do something to reduce the cost of living)

Since we win our first Olympic Gold medal, maybe PM will release more COE, give more tax rebate and remove all the housing cooling measure curbs.

Then our economy will grow and more investment coming in. Once more demands, we win-win liao.

Both cost of car and housing is high (if not the highest) among other first world countries.

(hinting to PM Lee, please please please do something to reduce the cost of living)

Hope ur trolling
  • Praise 1

What has cost of living to do with COE and new car ? Just puzzle.

We don't need a car to live right ?

Can afford buy .... cannot afford there is the option of a second hand car.

My prediction .... flat for this bidding.

Personally, I have issue with Uber/Gab bidding in the same CAT as consumers. They kick Taxi out and allow Uber/Gab ????

• Praise 4

Personally, I have issue with Uber/Gab bidding in the same CAT as consumers. They kick Taxi out and allow Uber/Gab ????

LDA will never implement new system to regulate Ubor , Crab and pirate hire .... COE will stay high as the peak of the quota just over in July , the quota will only shrink from now onwards ! Edited by Char

No it does not. 

Just my dream of a "Swiss standard of living" means  a dream house with a car garage, driving your dream car with a good paid job. 

It maybe a dream, but better to dream than no dream. Right? Heeeee.

↡ Advertisement