MAZ Nitro Giveaway: $39.80 worth of Performance Additive!

spzen

i do feel the engine is smoother for my car which is on 98

but improvement in FC on my oc car which is using 95

Let me check with him and get back to you..... he also from here... haha

@Dj_Spike

No prob! Let us know soon.

In fact, we have more fuel savings when we tested on Shell V-Power. Definitely depends on your driving cycle and not to mention TC engines are using recirculated air and higher chance of carbon deposits. Thus, will take more time to clear the deposits out and fuel consumption will fluctuate. 

Can check this video out where we took out the spark plugs and put a borescope camera into the Peugeot 308 Turbo Charged engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPY4LcRP7TI

↡ Advertisement

Balance 4 packs mailed out today!
  1. Kklim
  2. gti2323
  3. Dissidence
  4. Jones

If you haven't submitted your review, submit it here the latest by today, 11.59 PM!   [laugh]
  • 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Received mine. Thanks!

No prob! Let us know soon.

In fact, we have more fuel savings when we tested on Shell V-Power. Definitely depends on your driving cycle and not to mention TC engines are using recirculated air and higher chance of carbon deposits. Thus, will take more time to clear the deposits out and fuel consumption will fluctuate. 

Can check this video out where we took out the spark plugs and put a borescope camera into the Peugeot 308 Turbo Charged engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPY4LcRP7TI

Hi,

Tested both packs using ron 98. Mine is TC engine. FC did not improve at all or waned slightly. Felt smoother though.

Hi,

Tested both packs using ron 98. Mine is TC engine. FC did not improve at all or waned slightly. Felt smoother though.

How many have you tried?

Do go for 6 consecutive treatments for your TC engine which we did on our Peugeot 308 TC. You can see how dirty it is in the cylinders before the treatment. 

And at the red light junction, rev your engine to expel the carbon deposits out. 

Do it once a while as this will definitely cause a negative impact on your fuel consumption. 

Submitted my review on 5th Sep but yet to receive the 4 packs and funnel.

Hello!

Apologies, we will mail it out today  [;)]

How many have you tried?

Do go for 6 consecutive treatments for your TC engine which we did on our Peugeot 308 TC. You can see how dirty it is in the cylinders before the treatment. 

And at the red light junction, rev your engine to expel the carbon deposits out. 

Do it once a while as this will definitely cause a negative impact on your fuel consumption. 

Haven't been active here so only done 2 packs.

Haven't been active here so only done 2 packs.

Do go for 6 consecutive treatments.

2 treatments is definitely not enough. 

Carbon deposits in the engine need time to get expelled out. 

Do go for 6 consecutive treatments.

2 treatments is definitely not enough. 

Carbon deposits in the engine need time to get expelled out. 

Sorry. Missed the Sept 16 deadline. What do I need to do to get 6 more packs?

Sorry. Missed the Sept 16 deadline. What do I need to do to get 6 more packs?

Hi @dj_spike,

As the review deadline has already passed, you can contact @MazNitro to get MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive on retail price  [cool]

Each retail box contains 3 sachets for 3 full tank treatments.
70ml - $19.90
50ml - $16.90

Thanks!

I received mine already. Thanks! Will try it out to see if it work on my car

Hi, just to update

So far I have used 4 packets to date already. After calculations, my mileage seems to have really improved:

1st full tank: 8.5 km/ltr

2nd full tank: 8.9 km/ltr

3rd full tank: 9.5km/ltr

4th full tank: 9.8km/ltr

My driving habits & routes haven't changed and the petrol I pump for all 4 full tanks is Petron 100. So, if the fuel consumption has improved, I can attribute it only to Maz Nitro's effect.

I will continue to monitor

How to remove the maz nitro stain? Spilled some onto my car body paint.

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to remove it via polishing.

Thanks!

Please kindly be careful when using MAZ Nitro as it will stain your white color car paintwork. 

Hi, just to update

So far I have used 4 packets to date already. After calculations, my mileage seems to have really improved:

1st full tank: 8.5 km/ltr

2nd full tank: 8.9 km/ltr

3rd full tank: 9.5km/ltr

4th full tank: 9.8km/ltr

My driving habits & routes haven't changed and the petrol I pump for all 4 full tanks is Petron 100. So, if the fuel consumption has improved, I can attribute it only to Maz Nitro's effect.

I will continue to monitor

Thanks Cheong72 on the update! 

Hello Bros!

Thank you for participating in MAZ Nitro giveaway and review! Here are the winners!  :a-m1212:

Top 10 reviews to receive @ 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml:

1. Kklim
  2. Kippei
  3. Thatsdave
  4. JunCheng_148671
  5. Cutepooh2
  6. SteveLim1969
  7. Latio99
  8. hsl118
  9. Funky05
  10. Turboflat4

Top 10 fuel economy reviews to receive @ 3 BOXES (9 packs) of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml:

1. Cheong72
  2. Jonpaul0104
  3. Latio99
  4. Dissidence
  5. flashbang
  6. Mits_jc
  7. alibooboo
  8. Clivechia
  9. Mz3SP0907
  10. Multi

Congratulations! The prize will be mailed out by @MazNitro team to your address soon!  :a-happy:

• Praise 2

Hello Bros!

Thank you for participating in MAZ Nitro giveaway and review! Here are the winners!  :a-m1212:

Top 10 fuel economy reviews to receive @ 3 BOXES (9 packs) of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml:
  1. Cheong72
  2. Jonpaul0104
  3. Latio99
  4. Dissidence
  5. flashbang
  6. Mits_jc
  7. alibooboo
  8. Clivechia
  9. Mz3SP0907
  10. Multi

Congratulations! The prize will be mailed out by @MazNitro team to your address soon!  :a-happy:

Item arrived, received with thanks.

↡ Advertisement