Unique Corporate Gift Ideas - anyone?

Kar_lover

Hi All

First time i am "crowd sourcing" here....i am looking for unique corporate gift to commemorate my company 25th Anniversary next year. Budget is up to $20 or even more if worth it. Must appear quite atas one....cos other than staff we are also going to give to biz partners, etc.

Anyone has any ideas or any vendor to recommend? 

Thanks!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Give silver coin.

Cos 25 years is silver anniversary. [grin]

https://www.singaporemint.com/corporate_services.php

Thanks! Looks nice!

common now...but still useful

good power bank, add print of company anniversary 

Thanks, considered this already :)

Mcf membership and logo. Comes with all the privileges.

Lol!!

Can consider high quality crystals keychain?!

Got any lubang or link for me to see?

Edited by Kar_lover

On a more serious note , I think a usb drive with the company logo will be useful.

My vendor gave me his company's usb drive. Inside embedded with several pdf files about the company. Cannot format away those files. [furious]

So I think its a good idea as corporate gifts. [laugh] Whoever use the usb drive will always remember the company. [:|]

• Praise 3

Thanks! Looks nice!

Thanks, considered this already :)

Lol!!

Got any lubang or link for me to see?

I think the shop name is Garden Home Crystal Palace. They produce quite high quality and nice crystal product.

On a more serious note , I think a usb drive with the company logo will be useful.

Yeah we did this before already....but i still keeping it in mind.....

for how many pax?

found this on google

http://www.giftmarket.com.sg/gift-set/leather-portfolio-with-premium-roller-pen-set/5

below 20, min 100 pax

http://www.giftmarket.com.sg/budget.php?q=100&b=20

i not related hor... find from google de

We will need at least 400pcs. Haha, i am familiar with this company.

I think the shop name is Garden Home Crystal Palace. They produce quite high quality and nice crystal product.

Tks, will check it out.

Whatever you do, don't give a tie with your company logo. That's what my ex-company did. 

I don't know who the heck will wear it!

• Praise 1

Hi All

First time i am "crowd sourcing" here....i am looking for unique corporate gift to commemorate my company 25th Anniversary next year. Budget is up to $20 or even more if worth it. Must appear quite atas one....cos other than staff we are also going to give to biz partners, etc.

Anyone has any ideas or any vendor to recommend? 

Thanks!!

Scandisk "Cruzer Facet 32GB Thumb Drive.

Selling at Popular Book Stores at $11.80 (usual price at $18.00)

post-21853-0-63584000-1472019312_thumb.jpg

Whatever you do, don't give a tie with your company logo. That's what my ex-company did. 

I don't know who the heck will wear it!

that was a bad idea

last time my previous company also. bought those cheap white cap...embroidered company name on it....who will wear (except on the occasion)!

that was a bad idea

last time my previous company also. bought those cheap white cap...embroidered company name on it....who will wear (except on the occasion)!

Usually company would embroider company name on it. As for tie, if company name is embroider on it, it reminds me of school tie. Lol.

Usually company would embroider company name on it. As for tie, if company name is embroider on it, it reminds me of school tie. Lol.

lol...!

ya but a polo shirt or even shorts

(best is FBT type...gal colleagues wear also :wub:

also better than (cheap white cap or tie :a-bang: )

• Praise 1

I think it's taxation issue.

If you receive a gift with co. engravings, not taxable. If no engraving, considered as income or benefits in kind, need to pay tax. [laugh]

Last time, sat down with my MD and HR re long service awards issues..... Some staff complain cash payouts need to pay tax. Imagine, give people $$$ also tio complain. :XD:

Then, MD asked how about those watches given out on top of cash payout? The HR Manager explained watches are engraved, so not taxable.

If there's a way, the tax man will come after you on office coffee and biscuits if they have a way to quantify and apportion who is eating how much of what. :D

that was a bad idea

I think it's taxation issue.

If you receive a gift with co. engravings, not taxable. If no engraving, considered as income or benefits in kind, need to pay tax. [laugh]

Last time, sat down with my MD and HR re long service awards issues..... Some staff complain cash payouts need to pay tax. Imagine, give people $$$ also tio complain. :XD:

Then, MD asked how about those watches given out on top of cash payout? The HR Manager explained watches are engraved, so not taxable.

If there's a way, the tax man will come after you on office coffee and biscuits if they have a way to quantify and apportion who is eating how much of what. :D

Even pay tax also dont think need to pay a lot for the tax, the item itself amount quite small lo, how come people always so scare? Lol.

↡ Advertisement