What did you makan today? The 2nd story!

RadX

always like to have curry with a nice loaf of baguette

green bean with sago [:p]

Both also I like........ when cook for me ah?........ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

Wah...... see liao sibei song....... long time I no go jb for makan liao........ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

Momo got so many gf queuing, havent reached the Jb one yet, ah tiong land de, more than enough for 365 days liao [laugh]

• Praise 2

Momo got so many gf queuing, havent reached the Jb one yet, ah tiong land de, more than enough for 365 days liao [laugh]

Aiyo....... you no listen to ppl anyhow say hor........ momo hor is........ 我的心里只有你没有她.....人说多少女人都是假..........[:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Aiyo....... you no listen to ppl anyhow say hor........ momo hor is........ 我的心里只有你没有她.....人说多少女人都是假..........[:p][laugh] [laugh]

U no being CB yah

• Praise 3

Keke...momo last time ownself say de [lipsrsealed]

Doggie still rem momo say cannot tell doggie from which ah tiong city, doggie got elephant memory

• Praise 4

nicely done, maybe next round can add some nuts or dried fruit ?

then offer to some of us for food tasting ? :D

Food tasting no problem, provided you guys don't mind eating newbie made not so tasty bread. Tomorrow I trying some dinner rolls and add nuts & dried fruits to wholemeal bread. If successful can add to the tasting list...LOL :XD::grin:
  • Praise 11

post-166337-0-15467800-1473605364_thumb.jpgpost-166337-0-19877500-1473605372_thumb.jpgpost-166337-0-33897800-1473605383_thumb.jpgpost-166337-0-38546000-1473605391_thumb.jpg

Four ways of cooking crabs.  Chilli, Pepper, Butter, Steamed.

What better way than to order them all and try each of them at one go! Long Beach Seafood restaurant at East Coast Parkway.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 19