What did you makan today? The 2nd story!

RadX

Had lunch at The Soup Restaurant today, really like the food there :)

attachicon.gif20170430_142359.jpg

Have not been there for some time.

Previously the steamed minced pork + egg dish was like 30 servings per lunch or dinner.

Still one of the better chicken+ginger combo around.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

The shops there are famous for that. Featured on TV as well.

No wonder there's always crowd [:p]

What's nice at that hawker center? Always walk right and left, don't know what to eat

• Praise 1

No wonder there's always crowd [:p]

What's nice at that hawker center? Always walk right and left, don't know what to eat

• Praise 1

To me food there is OK but nothing outstanding.

I go there for roast (in the corner) and thunder tea rice upstairs and poh piah downstairs.

Ah okie...seldom go there actually, the nearby laksa is a lure though [:p]

• Praise 1

Ah okie...seldom go there actually, the nearby laksa is a lure though [:p]

Around that area I like the beef noodle at Gar Lok Eating House, just 3 mins walk from Berseh. They have yth also. Think Hakka style. Light and tasty.

• Praise 1

Around that area I like the beef noodle at Gar Lok Eating House, just 3 mins walk from Berseh. They have yth also. Think Hakka style. Light and tasty.

Haven't explore that area yet, thanks for the recommendation, will go try if there [:)]

• Praise 4

(edited)

Another creation from my Daughter. The greenish paste at the base of the sandwich is actually made from fresh avocadoes. She learnt that from her classmates and can't wait to share with us.

jfhvec.jpg

hu4y91.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 29

Twincharged

Another creation from my Daughter. The greenish paste at the base of the sandwich is actually made from fresh avocadoes. She learnt that from her classmates and can't wait to share with us.

jfhvec.jpg

hu4y91.jpg

I wish my children will be like your daughter and like veggies. Mine will call any food with veggies in it disgusting.  [;)]

• Praise 3

I wish my children will be like your daughter and like veggies. Mine will call any food with veggies in it disgusting. [;)]

my son won't even eat cucumber, he rather not eat the whole sandwich cos the cucumber taste is still inside, also tomato but he can eat tomato pasta sauce and other veg [laugh]
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

post-54584-0-10943100-1493607832_thumb.jpg

Fish soup dinner at tpy lor 8 last night. Lucky I went early. No need fight for table.  [laugh]

my son won't even eat cucumber, he rather not eat the whole sandwich cos the cucumber taste is still inside, also tomato but he can eat tomato pasta sauce and other veg [laugh]

Ya. My youngest son taste buds very powerful. If the stall holder put spring onions or parsley, we remove already before letting him have it he can also tell.  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 19

Hypersonic
(edited)

Wah seh, u must be so proud  [laugh] Good job.

Good healthy breakfast!

attachicon.gif20170430_175244.jpg

Fish soup dinner at tpy lor 8 last night. Lucky I went early. No need fight for table.  [laugh]

Ya. My youngest son taste buds very powerful. If the stall holder put spring onions or parsley, we remove already before letting him have it he can also tell.  [sweatdrop]

my girl removes anything green on her food. But slowly forcing and training her to eat some veggies.

Now it's still force feed...

Don't worry, it took me about 30 years to like veggies.  [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic

my wife likes to drink her soup before she makan. But I always drink the soup last after a meal.

Reason is because when i was young, my mother used to put veggies and carrots and other veggie in the soup. I wasn't allowed to leave the table until i finished the soup. So i always saved the worst for last  [laugh]  

Hypersonic

So is luck for me that my daughters love vegetables, including bitter gouard that many children and even adult don't eat.

Fried bitter gouard with egg, meat, or soup. All OK and like it.

• Praise 1