All-new 2017 Hyundai Verna (Accent)

Shouyi

Turbocharged

Looking at it again, that blanked out quarter panel 'window' is just queer... It could have done without that detail, probably would result in a stronger frame

Looking at it again, that blanked out quarter panel 'window' is just queer... It could have done without that detail, probably would result in a stronger frame

Perhaps that is what is fashionable now in the car design market... coupe look...

Turbocharged

Perhaps that is what is fashionable now in the car design market... coupe look...

wouldn't it look more coupe like without the blanked out quarter window?

wouldn't it look more coupe like without the blanked out quarter window?

Not sure leh... cos coupes should have only front doors right? The blanked out windows make it look sleeker perhaps?

Hi... since this is on the verna.. like some help: i found a 2008 verna (opc) less than 2 years.. asking for 17k. Condition generally ok. Not yet send for STA which will do after we negotiate price with dealer. Mileage not too high cos opc car. Looks like no accident.

What kind of price range should I be asking? Please help!!

Hi... since this is on the verna.. like some help: i found a 2008 verna (opc) less than 2 years.. asking for 17k. Condition generally ok. Not yet send for STA which will do after we negotiate price with dealer. Mileage not too high cos opc car. Looks like no accident.

What kind of price range should I be asking? Please help!!

You are looking at this Verna?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=615767&DL=1103

Might be more cost effective to get this normal plate Verna (reg a month earlier), convert to OPC and get $1,100 rebate every 6 months.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=615608&DL=2565

• Praise 1

interior pics

2017-Hyundai-Verna-dashboard-makes-world

2017-Hyundai-Verna-front-cabin-makes-wor

can see certain parts reused from elantra, like steering wheel, buttons, upholstery..

Love the seat lever.

No one can ever miss it.

• Praise 2

went hyundai recently and they said they are waiting for the new facelift too. hope they price the hatchback competitively around the 80+ range below the elantra/i30. Too high and its pointless already. 

went hyundai recently and they said they are waiting for the new facelift too. hope they price the hatchback competitively around the 80+ range below the elantra/i30. Too high and its pointless already. 

Wow. I like the new design. Hopefully the price is decent.

Think it will look great in red. 

↡ Advertisement