Chicken in a Biskit

D3badge

This is yummy. Also was a favourite when i was growing up - had always loved salty stuff like salty egg, salty vegs, salty fish, luncheon meat, etc.

Maybe should get some let my kids try. Pretty sure they'll like it too.

wah lao... now biz so good.

i think the shops will continue to replenish, and replenish.

The smart ones will sure do so.

Then there will be the smarter ones maybe 3 mth later, start to sell med for high BP too  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Just bought 3 boxes at Sheng Siong Chin Swee . From many posting above, seem like Sheng Siong higher chances to get

Dont know about you guys but i think the older one in the green box tastes better. the biskit is more legit even though the seasoning is the same. dont you guys think so?

Giant got promotion for chix in a biskit, $3.

Save $0.20....hahaha.

Wah....20 cents saving

Cannot even use that amount to send a Christmas card.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 2

Dont know about you guys but i think the older one in the green box tastes better. the biskit is more legit even though the seasoning is the same. dont you guys think so?

You are right....somehow this new blue one doesn't taste the same.

• Praise 1

I think market over stock now, product not moving liao.

Lat week SS was offering buy 2 get one free ( $6.40 for 3 boxes), yesterday saw at giant selling $3, and this morning paper NTUC going at $2,75..

diao la bi liao.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

It gets lumpy instead of the smooth feeling before swallowing.. @dach cum @discoburg
  • Praise 4

Eh eh eh eh you better watch your mouth hor. What Each cum discoburg? Why cannot my nick come first leh?

It gets lumpy instead of the smooth feeling before swallowing.. @dach cum @discoburg

Eh eh eh eh you better watch your mouth hor. What Each cum discoburg? Why cannot my nick come first leh?

What first?

It should not even exist.

Go screw yourself.