Chicken in a Biskit

D3badge

Lol I saw in Amazon too thinking whether to buy or not ha ha but will prefer if can buy in Singapore ð¬ðð» sudden craving lol

Me cravin too but after NTUC last offered 2 packs for 3 bucks end last year, no more oredi..

On n off will check out NTUC giant etc but to no avail. Had me suspected if there was unapproved food additives or what..

It's salty but quite shiok to eat cos of savory taste..

↡ Advertisement

Sng bao ..

1916952_1269920966357077_178156903194530

Can order from Amazon ? [laugh] [laugh]

This one brought back fond memories of my childhood. One malay family residing on L2 of my oppo block selling 10cts per stick though not with so much ingredients. Ever heard rumours about the water being "wash feet water"..
  • Praise 1

last time poor family.................never had such atas snack until sec sch i think...................the only snack i had when younger was "hacks" ..................and 10 for 10 cents at the mama shop..................even that got to wait until I win marble and sell them for money............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My time 10cents only 3
  • Praise 1

Mine same as yours but I think another few yes before was 10cts for 4 hacks sweets

Hahahaha, might not be right for me because maybe too long never buy the sweets, then got mixed up.

My childhood was 30 years ago.

Age doesn't matter.

Important is we all understand what era.

yup! that era when . . . .

- we can still buy chow kuey tiow with an egg or two . . . .

- that uncle pushes his cart with full of paper-made masks for tikam tikam

- kites battles with glass-soaked threads

- playing marble balls to win that few coins placed in the drawn circle on floor

- fighting spider that was kept in that match sticks box

- receives paper ticket snapped by bus conductors

- that prelude piece with li da sha's story tellings from redifuson, then followed by ghost stories after 8pm on wednesday nights

- orchard road was no match for gay world city

- kids very t-shirt printed with justice bao's face

- kids favourite toy was once the . . . . 刀 that can flip into 2 pieces, diagonally or double !!!!

. . . . and many more, if you were there!

that priceless memory

Edited by A_korusawa
  • Praise 3

yup! that era when . . . .

- we can still buy chow kuey tiow with an egg or two . . . .

- that uncle pushes his cart with full of paper-made masks for tikam tikam

- kites battles with glass-soaked threads

- playing marble balls to win that few coins placed in the drawn circle on floor

- fighting spider that was kept in that match sticks box

- receives paper ticket snapped by bus conductors

- that prelude piece with li da sha's story tellings from redifuson, then followed by ghost stories after 8pm on wednesday nights

- orchard road was no match for gay world city

- kids very t-shirt printed with justice bao's face

- kids favourite toy was once the . . . . æææ¹¾å that can flip into 2 pieces, diagonally or double !!!!

. . . . and many more, if you were there!

that priceless memory

Yes....now I remember the 圆月弯刀.

How to differentiate fighting & "ghost" spider. Catch Longkang guppies.

Texan yo-yo

Watching Airwolf and Knight Rider

Playing "pop-pop" small one-cent size white sachet with a short string attached. Will popped loudly when thrown on the floor.

• Praise 1

but their ribena is from UK.

Likely Biscuits margin much lesser than cordial/concentrate.

And if the brands have manufacturing plants of the same product in the region, it makes more sense to import them from the region.

For Ribena, Radha need to take UK probably because not able to get from Malaysia. If the brand owners tightened control of the value chain. PI may find it difficult to find stocks , so have to source from other continent.

Never sell already also good.

The bloody thing is too saltish, eat too much blood vessel clog up and kenna heart attack or stroke.

• Praise 3

Yes....now I remember the 圆月弯刀.

How to differentiate fighting & "ghost" spider. Catch Longkang guppies.

Texan yo-yo

Watching Airwolf and Knight Rider

Playing "pop-pop" small one-cent size white sachet with a short string attached. Will popped loudly when thrown on the floor..

ah yes . . .  .

my uncle even tried to smoke me when he show-off his black coupe with that flashing led on his car; 'kid' from knight rider . . . .

tae tae tae . . . when one runs in slow motion but its in fact catching up with a speeding car!..............yes; the six million dollar man!!!!!

btw, that pop pop is still available, you can get from jb if you now someone.but I believe that era was before chicken-in-a-biskit.....

• Praise 1

Mine same as yours but I think another few yes before was 10cts for 4 hacks sweets

I used to enjoy Hacks when I was a kid. An infamous bread chain sells one pack of (I think) 15pcs now in a dollar...

• Praise 2

I used to enjoy Hacks when I was a kid. An infamous bread chain sells one pack of (I think) 15pcs now in a dollar...

bro, when u mentioned infamous, do u actually mean they r famous for the wrong reasons?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1