Carpark Barrier Knocked My Bonnet

pills

** Speechless **

Wah.. why did it happened so many times in your condo? The sensor has prob...

Yes, I have cam in my car. The thing is, I was tailgating (so check cam also no use, I was following closely) but the usual security guard always ask me to do this when there's a car in front. Maybe he opens it for me. I don't know.

Just sway that yesterday a car went in just ahead of me and it was a part time guard.

Anyway, looks like dent only and surface damaged, not really scratch. Just a waste of time to go workshop. Grr....

Anyone got recommendation for those that come and touch up dents kind? Hubby said have and if not too ex, I rather that. Have a 2 month old baby at home and a small kiddo. Very inconvenient for me to go out and hubby is really busy at work. :/

• Praise 1

exactly. I also kiasu. not all sensors are fault free. somemore TS staying at own condo. y the need to listen to security & rush entry? non parking charges mah. unless u are trying to siam parking charges than tailgate at your own risk lor..(its an offence tho) are they security guards liable for any damages to your car? such incidents, if you can prove its a mechanical failure or error by all means claim...if not LLST..you bear your own damages and bad sense of judgement...btw TS if its just a dent small paint chip..PDR can aldy laa (www.lyedesigns.com.sg) next tyme remember to go slow when u enter your carpark laa or any other carpark with auto barriers..no no tailgating... :a-noway:

I do the kiasu way. When a car is infront, let it pass, let the barrier drop and then drive forward to raise it,

Some of you expecting the barrier to work like a human mind. But it is just a sensor linked to a computer ( or chip) and sometimes it is very slow to work out what's going on.

Edited by Blublak

No need to rush but now won't tailgate anymore lo.

But the usual security guard holds the gate for me I think. So maybe this one doesn't.

I was hoping to find mobile dent removal companies instead. Haha...

Bonnet might be hard for pdr as there are welding reinforcement below. The people at the shop can advise. I went to the shop in tpy. Quite happy with their service.

Like others, I always wait for the barrier to come down fully and go up before I cross to prevent the karate chop on my roof.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
On 9/8/2016 at 3:48 PM, cmdsea said:

1) The driver is at fault for tailgating. Nothing wrong with the barrier...

2) More likely get backcharged for damaging the barrier..

Exactly, these bollard barriers are quite sturdy and can cost a lot of money!

Edited by jesca
↡ Advertisement