2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

(edited)

Pml

They don't reduce their price as much during a downtrend too. Is that a good thing for potential buyers?

Edited by KoreanLover

They don't reduce their price as much during a downtrend too. Is that a good thing for potential buyers?

If they raise price when COE down also people will buy. Those can afford don't care about that few $10000 difference. [:)]

• Praise 1

Yes.. That's the difference between the working class and elites. Working class folks will fret over that few 1-2 k increase . The Elites will not even blink an eye at such increase

If they raise price when COE down also people will buy. Those can afford don't care about that few $10000 difference. [:)]

Just went to settle payment.. My SE told me all will come with 9" HU.. And tomorrow they will up price by another $2k...

also just went to settle payment and SE also informed us abt the 9" HU. first shipment of i30s will arrive on 8 March but exact date for car collection will depend on the order of unloading at the port. no mention of any party though haha

• Praise 1

Yes.. That's the difference between the working class and elites. Working class folks will fret over that few 1-2 k increase . The Elites will not even blink an eye at such increase

BMW is very common these days... so it's not just the elites who drive them...

I object that. Spending pattern play a big part, instead of wealthiness. Many working class spent money on luxury stuff without really know their limit. Many also do not care 1k up down just because of "face issue"
  • Praise 1

Looks like an upgraded system compared to the one I got in my Sonata... mine is 8 inches and resistive touch screen... but still doesn't support Android Auto or Apple Car Play?

Looks like an upgraded system compared to the one I got in my Sonata... mine is 8 inches and resistive touch screen... but still doesn't support Android Auto or Apple Car Play?

Nope. it's literally an android tablet

• Praise 1

BMW is very common these days... so it's not just the elites who drive them...

with the new Front wheel drive 218 with 3 cylinders meant for those who need to have a badge affirmation , its practically everywhere.

The good thing about it is that the reliability seems to be there unlike the VW.

So is it an alternative HU not from Hyundai that is provided by the AD?

Lol.. ya.. i think e 9 inch seems to run on android?? If wht i m seeing on youtube is what we are getting..

9 inch

vs

8 inch

• Praise 1

I object that. Spending pattern play a big part, instead of wealthiness. Many working class spent money on luxury stuff without really know their limit. Many also do not care 1k up down just because of "face issue"

I have agreed with you.Was chatting with one of my customer last week about her job (She works at C & C Merc benz) as a sales. I was told that 40%-50% of their total sales were taken up by A,B, C including some E class customers...sadly, those are usually the most problematic groups..Loads of complaints etc etc...My point is, are these people Elites?

There are just too many people out there who make purchases beyond their means..(Yes yes..you can say they like what) but what i am trying to convey is that the actual ELITES are belonging to the top 10% group in Singapore.... and you probably won't see them anywhere in car forum.

Lastly, why we join car forum? Because we wants the most update informations, best lo bang for our car....will your elite friends do that? I reckon not...Their time are probably worth more than that..just my 2 cents hor...no offence to anyone.

• Praise 1

I have agreed with you.Was chatting with one of my customer last week about her job (She works at C & C Merc benz) as a sales. I was told that 40%-50% of their total sales were taken up by A,B, C including some E class customers...sadly, those are usually the most problematic groups..Loads of complaints etc etc...My point is, are these people Elites?

There are just too many people out there who make purchases beyond their means..(Yes yes..you can say they like what) but what i am trying to convey is that the actual ELITES are belonging to the top 10% group in Singapore.... and you probably won't see them anywhere in car forum.

Lastly, why we join car forum? Because we wants the most update informations, best lo bang for our car....will your elite friends do that? I reckon not...Their time are probably worth more than that..just my 2 cents hor...no offence to anyone.

Got one self called elite always posting photos of his Rolex in mcf. So elites do surf mcf

Oh it is? So got Android Auto or not? Cos I don't see it listed on the website... the touch screen looks super smooth lar... lag free leh...

Doubt it has andriod auto but it has EasyConnect i think. it mirrors the phone exactly tho..

Oh it is? So got Android Auto or not? Cos I don't see it listed on the website... the touch screen looks super smooth lar... lag free leh...

↡ Advertisement