2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

Rear seats not as spacious as Elantra. Regardless, a very nice car from Hyundai. Turbo is shiok!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Walked in and took the i30 for a spin this afternoon after the initial Tucson and Peugeot 308. SE was quite enthusiastically recommending the i30 saying theyâre selling well.

The i30 definitely had that continental car feel. Pretty responsive engine and steering too!

He mentioned that the HU will change to 7â.

Theyâre knocking $2,000 off to bring the price to a juicy $89,999. This is our first car and I was hoping to go sub-$100k.

Hopefully booking in time for the April batch! He said they still have all colors available.

Wow.. $89,999 got come with 3 or 5 years free servicing?

So how? Anyone ordered this beauty over the weekend?

Me! Just booked one in ara blue. First time car buyer so I’m really looking forward!

Me! Just booked one in ara blue. First time car buyer so Iâm really looking forward!

Nice! What made you go for this beauty?

Nice! What made you go for this beauty?

The price-point for starters. We were looking at a second-hand continental car which came up to be about the same price as the i30. The drive felt punchy and fun. It’s also tricked out with the right gadgets that we’re looking for, though I wish there was the blindspot monitoring alert.

We probably can’t do better for a first car than with this ride.

• Praise 1

Walked in and took the i30 for a spin this afternoon after the initial Tucson and Peugeot 308. SE was quite enthusiastically recommending the i30 saying theyâre selling well.

The i30 definitely had that continental car feel. Pretty responsive engine and steering too!

He mentioned that the HU will change to 7â.

Theyâre knocking $2,000 off to bring the price to a juicy $89,999. This is our first car and I was hoping to go sub-$100k.

Hopefully booking in time for the April batch! He said they still have all colors available.

Not 8”?

The price-point for starters. We were looking at a second-hand continental car which came up to be about the same price as the i30. The drive felt punchy and fun. It’s also tricked out with the right gadgets that we’re looking for, though I wish there was the blindspot monitoring alert.

We probably can’t do better for a first car than with this ride.

turbo cars are generally nice to drive in cold weather / 25 degree weather. in SG

When it is 28 degree C, its a little lethargic. 

Just stick to the "Stock is best" in the engine area and mod the rest on brakes and rims and Anti roll bar and you should be happy like a bird.

Edited by Sdf4786k

turbo cars are generally nice to drive in cold weather / 25 degree weather. in SG

Just stick to the "Stock is best" in the engine area and mod the rest on brakes and rims and Anti roll bar and you should be happy like a bird.

Very true. Literally a difference day and night. 

• Praise 1

Trying to understand what you mean by "stock is best". Do you mean don't pick turbocharged cars in general, or do you mean don't perform any mods to these category of cars?  [:)]

So basically drive only in January which was when the temps dipped to sub-25 degrees  [laugh]

Just stick to the "Stock is best" in the engine area and mod the rest on brakes and rims and Anti roll bar and you should be happy like a bird.

mod and install cold air intake...

Edited by Coolant

Did they tell you when to expect the car?

Was told end April. 

If I wanted Stargazing Blue would be the May batch of delivery. 

Lol.. ya.. i think e 9 inch seems to run on android?? If wht i m seeing on youtube is what we are getting..

9 inch

Any current drivers can confirm if this is the HU that comes with the i30? 

Any current drivers can confirm if this is the HU that comes with the i30?

It's not this model. The 9 inch model is essentially similar to the 5 inch model in the car except that it has Galactio GPS navigation. There will not be Apple Car play or Android Auto support.
↡ Advertisement