2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

It's not this model. The 9 inch model is essentially similar to the 5 inch model in the car except that it has Galactio GPS navigation. There will not be Apple Car play or Android Auto support.

Thanks for clarifying. A pity it doesn't have Android auto support.
↡ Advertisement

Trying to understand what you mean by "stock is best". Do you mean don't pick turbocharged cars in general, or do you mean don't perform any mods to these category of cars?  [:)]

can mod on suspension and brakes.

Leave the air intake and engine mod alone.

And if die die need to install car camera, make very sure the ICE shop dont potong / cut and spice the cable to tap on the wire. Always tap direct from fuse box.

And for the rest that says, I install with this shop / that shop for all my 20 years and 50 cars and experience. So be it.

Just a word of caution when dealing with the new generation of Can bus 2.0B and Flex bus.

• Praise 1

Any current drivers can confirm if this is the HU that comes with the i30?

Yup. All I30 owners will be upgraded to the 9" HU.. is after mkt from China. Will be able to fix this after 15 April as stock still not in yet. Is an Android unit
  • Praise 1

Yup. All I30 owners will be upgraded to the 9" HU.. is after mkt from China. Will be able to fix this after 15 April as stock still not in yet. Is an Android unit

Wah sian Android unit, but will it still have Apple CarPlay?
  • Praise 1

Nope. The head unit is literally an android tablet.

if able to connect to internet via our phone, power la! 

that’s a minor deal breaker for me lol

hoot liao don't think too much. can still bluetooth and play music from phone through the HU. 

hoot liao don't think too much. can still bluetooth and play music from phone through the HU.

yeah CarPlay was icing on the cake really. First time car owner better not fiddle w the screen so much.

I asked my SE, he confirmed that it’ll be the biggest they can fit (9-inch) w GPS.

yeah CarPlay was icing on the cake really. First time car owner better not fiddle w the screen so much.

I asked my SE, he confirmed that itâll be the biggest they can fit (9-inch) w GPS.

What’s your agent’s name?

I asked my SE, he confirmed that it’ll be the biggest they can fit (9-inch) w GPS.

so its provided by KMC ?

so its provided by KMC ?

According my sales exec, yes it’ll be installed on the next batch of cars. I wonder how much they shave off the omv by bringing in cars w the smaller HU

According my sales exec, yes itâll be installed on the next batch of cars. I wonder how much they shave off the omv by bringing in cars w the smaller HU

probably just enough to keep the OMV below $20k (so that buyers can still take up to 70% loan).. HU can be easily retrofitted so its a common item to be locally fitted for most cars.

Edited by Coolant
  • Praise 1

probably just enough to keep the OMV below $20k (so that buyers can still take up to 70% loan).. HU can be easily retrofitted so its a common item to be locally fitted for most cars.

Not sure if they have improved on it, but previous generation on other car brand because it only come with monochrome, (yeah so backdated) some of them went and bought the android china unit. But laggy as heck and always hang. Worst part is , its not like handphone can happy happy update patches from the internet.

Wonder if this is compatible.

The sport springs for the fast Hyundai are perfectly matched to the chassis layout in the distinctive H & R style. They reduce the center of gravity by about 35 millimeters compared to the series on the front and rear axles. A convincing individualization, which now makes the Hyundai drive extremely self-confident.

The H & R-typical tuning and the lower vehicle position also ensure noticeably more steering dynamics and minimized lateral inclination. The best: This Plus of driving pleasure's including parts certificate, by the way, also for the more economical motorized i30 versions. In preparation for the i30N are "Trak +" wheel spacers, which H & R offers for the perfect alignment of series or retrofit wheels at the wheelhouse edges.

H & R components for the Hyundai i30

Example Model i30N + i30N Performance Type PDE Gasoline (202 kW)

Year of construction: from 30.11.2017

Sport Springs, Article No .: 28705-1 (only for vehicles with electronic damper control)

Lowering: approx. 35mm VA / HA

Performance Springs: Pro-Kit

• A leading suspension system worldwide
  • Developed and tested for the combination with the series dampers
  • The first step in a complete sports suspension system
  • Lowering the center of gravity of the vehicle (lowering by up to 40 mm)
  • Spring design for traction and attraction
  • Progressive suspension characteristics
  • Performance Handling
  • ABE or parts certificate

Article number: E10-42-040-06-22

Lowering: front axle: approx. 15 mm | Rear axle: approx. 15 mm

Note: Since the item number may vary depending on the equipment, please identify the appropriate Eibach products for your vehicle in our online catalog with your vehicle registration.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Saw a white i30 travelling along lornie this morning.. looks really swee!

Sightings of the first batch! I’m still undecided about the color tho. Current selection is Ara Blue but I might switch to moonrock
↡ Advertisement