2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

actually test drove liao.rear really smaller than my current forte seden.but still ok.but of cos seden is more spacious.but drive feel,i believe i30 is more comfort

↡ Advertisement

actually test drove liao.rear really smaller than my current forte seden.but still ok.but of cos seden is more spacious.but drive feel,i believe i30 is more comfort

I appreciate that the seats of the i30 are more upright as compared to Elantra. Somehow found the Elantra rear seats too reclined.

(edited)

yeah, based on interior dimension comparisons, i remember reading that the i30 rear legroom is around 3cm shorter than the elantra so can feel the difference if you're used to it, especially for taller occupants.

that being said, the i30 also has a few cm more headroom due to the hatch design, so the rear occupants can sit more upright, which could mitigate the difference somewhat.

Edited by Coolant

(edited)

wah seh...i really having a big dilemma if to go for i30.i have 3 young kids, 9,6 and 4.any bros or sis have 3 kids and the rear ok for them?

If you don't mind a wagon, i30 wagon with a much more spacious boot should suit your needs. It is launching soon but pricing might be higher than the hatch. Edited by Heartbreakid

If you don't mind a wagon, i30 wagon with a much more spacious boot should suit your needs. It is launching soon but pricing might be higher than the hatch.

Wagons always cost a premium... especially if marketed as a sports wagon like the i40 Touring was...

I agree.

And honestly. It has decent space.

Boot still can hold pram and baby chair.

This i30 ain't Ur picanto or Suzuki swift.

The boot is proper like a golf

If looking at Clio and Mazda 3 the i30 makes a very compelling choice to get.

wah seh...i really having a big dilemma if to go for i30.i have 3 young kids, 9,6 and 4.any bros or sis have 3 kids and the rear ok for them?

Safety important? if so get another car with better safety features. 

I was also looking at the i30 but the lack of airbags was disappointing. 

in the end went for a focus. 

• Praise 1

Now I heard that we have i30 Wagon with 6 airbags ready for booking. About 90k-100k.  [thumbsup] 

post-198749-0-72065000-1522806878_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Now I heard that we have i30 Wagon with 6 airbags ready for booking. About 90k-100k.  [thumbsup] 

This new i30 wagon looks like i40 wagon.

(edited)

Now I heard that we have i30 Wagon with 6 airbags ready for booking. About 90k-100k. [thumbsup]

bro, is 3k more than i30.pre launch promo.and is 7 airbag Edited by Yuguangr
  • Praise 2

Wagons always cost a premium... especially if marketed as a sports wagon like the i40 Touring was...

Komoco has a few demo i30 wagons....my SE told me...pricing wise...3k more than the standard i30...but with 7 airbags

i30 wagon version has 7 airbags in total...but its 3k more ex compared to the standard i30

bro, is 3k more than i30.pre launch promo.and is 7 airbag

yes...the 7th airbag is drive side front knee area...below the steering column

• Praise 1

(edited)

In addition to 7 airbags, does it come with LED headlights and blind spot monitoring ?

LED DRL yes...but not likely LED headlights........fyi.......LED headlights are bright...BUT...the throw is much shorter.....tha'ts why i rather stick to the HID or halogen bulbs...since I do travel up north...

BSM also unlikely.......u may wanna drop by Komoco instead for more details

Edited by tailtwist

Oh! that's good news.. when i was looking at the hatch the sales guy said only 2 bags.. wife reject on the spot :( 

but already ordered the focus so drive for a few years first and then see how :P 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1