2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

(edited)

anyone know what the deal for i30 wagon at waterway point roadshow?

Heard from my SE

Price: $99,999

Discount $3000

Price will change after 4 pm tomorrow due to COE

Edited by KoreanLover
  • Praise 1

Heard from my SE

Discount $3000

Hope it change downwards some more!  [:p]

Hypersonic

Hyundai has really come a long way to reach where they are with this i30.

Jap car should be worried. Very......

So you finally get the i30?

Japanese car like toyota, nissan. One word - boring.

• Praise 1

So you finally get the i30?

Japanese car like toyota, nissan. One word - boring.

Errrrr......nope. I like it though and rank it top among non conti make.

Supersonic
(edited)

New pics after small mods

Very nice ride.  [thumbsup]

Edited by 13177

Heard from my SE

Discount $3000

still more ex then car expo. car expo is 91999 if not wrong and that time coe higher then now. hai, hope price lower more to attract buyer before new ves

• Praise 1

still more ex then car expo. car expo is 91999 if not wrong and that time coe higher then now. hai, hope price lower more to attract buyer before new ves

This pricing is not attractive anymore. Probably they see this model getting popular and try to up the price. With 100k mark you really have more options than this, some jap make or even conti.

This pricing is not attractive anymore. Probably they see this model getting popular and try to up the price. With 100k mark you really have more options than this, some jap make or even conti.

my guess is after ves, the price might even drop abit or remain like now and you instant get 5k more on parf value. look at civic turbo. the price no more 5k ves but is now cheaper then the time when civic turbo having 5k ves rebate

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Heard from my SE

Discount $3000

Sweet ... What sorts of Mod works did you do ? Care share ?

Also think so. I'm more inclined to XV and a few Conti cars for a $100,000 car (same price for a more prestigious logo, haha) unless they price it $95k or less

Neutral Newbie

I30 Wagon Price reduced by $5K in one day, what about who bought on higher price, but still not get car?  I am feeling lost!

This is not fair!  [thumbsdown]

Hypersonic

When I did the calculations back then, XV's scrap value was about $8.2k while wagon's was about $4k. Lowest price negotiated for XV was $97,800 while wagon was $91,499. Depre worked out to be slightly lower than XV. 

In addition, I was subsequently informed that MI's price was inclusive of inhouse loan rebates of $2,500 (2.48%,min 30k,5 years -> $3720 min amount of interest to be paid). In comparison, there was no penalty from Komoco on loan amount and tenure, savings on interest paid (based on my intended smaller loan amount/shorter tenure) worked out to be about $2k. 

Road tax wise, difference of ~$600/yr will sum up to $6k for the full 10 years. With these figures in mind, my limited budget shifted the decision towards the wagon. 

Would like to caveat that numbers will be different for individual buyers if you do have a car to trade-in (not for my case) and different loan amount required. But of course, the marginal difference in amount might be considered insignificant for buyers who are looking at the best option for anything below $100k so it really depends on the individual to do the maths and weigh their options.

PS: pardon me if I have miscalculated on the scrap value.

very logical comparison.