2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

Congrats!!! As mentioned above, join in the i30 groups mentioned above and there is also a Telegram chat group that you can participate as a i30 owner.

Just bought i30 wagon fiery red at $99,999 today.. hope its a good buy..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

on facebook, you can join i30SG turbo or 3rd Generation i30 Singapore Group (i30 PDe) - both are i30 specific groups and fairly active

Already join the fb i30 PDE group.. hehe

Neutral Newbie

is anyone waiting for the next batch of stock arrival for i30 wagon? i was told that the next batch of stock is only going to arrive by mid sept :-( please share if there is anyone get to collect new i30 wagon in august... thanks!

• Praise 1

is anyone waiting for the next batch of stock arrival for i30 wagon? i was told that the next batch of stock is only going to arrive by mid sept :-( please share if there is anyone get to collect new i30 wagon in august... thanks!

Yup mine coming mid sept..bought on national day ..

Neutral Newbie

Anyone getting their i30 wagon this month or soon? Already got my COE but no news of my wagon..

2 weeks ago i was told that the next wagon batch arrive by mid sept... Hvnt hear any update since then... Wait until neck long already...

2 weeks ago i was told that the next wagon batch arrive by mid sept... Hvnt hear any update since then... Wait until neck long already...

My guy told me end of month my car will arrive in sg and sept can get car.. but like no news..

Recently asked for full payment.. guess car is coming.. how about u? Make full payment already?

Recently asked for full payment.. guess car is coming.. how about u? Make full payment already?

was told that new batch arrive by 15 sep, gonna make payment by next week

Just signed for i30 hatch today :)

The 87999 promo for existing stock (hatch only) was still ongoing. Left 4 colors for existing stock (silver, grey, light and dark blue)

Just signed for i30 hatch today :)

The 87999 promo for existing stock (hatch only) was still ongoing. Left 4 colors for existing stock (silver, grey, light and dark blue)

any promotion for the wagon?  juz curious ... 

Nope. Was retailing at the normal price (100k), and its out of stock now.

wow.  hope to see more i30s on the roads. the car is really a fun n sporty drive.  

↡ Advertisement