2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

That's great! 7 air bags should be standard in every car...

So bro... you still driving the K3 Cerato or not? You dressed up your car until very chio... remember the pictures you posted previously... ha ha...

U should see his i30! Ha ha
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Finally i took a good look at i30 today. Quite crowded today at komocco. Was there for a cool 1hr plus.

As said earlier i secured coe liao for avante. Though not yet registered to car and thus after watching some fellow forummers discussing about i30 being down to cat A. All along i thought this ride is 100k car so din bother shortlisting this.

Anyway, interior is nice. Lots of soft touch materials. Very conti feel.

After a short while my wife who would be driving this car most of the time decided that i30 is for her now instead of the longer avante.

Uncle choo will update me tml on the extra dollars required. Hopefully not too much.

The interior won my wife over and maybe for ladies hatchback is still better for the lady.

I myself is won over. Happy wife. And a seemingly better drive as well.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

i am more interested to know if the interior is as roomy as the avante/cerato and if it's filled with hard plastic trim like the avante

Interior slightly smaller than avante.

Legroom acceptable but not the best.

Maybe like volks golf. On paper its longer than golf by ard 100mm.

Interior less hard plastics. Mostly soft plastics. Though the center long piece is hard. Thats the let down.

Got promo now for i30 - $85,999.

May I know how to get this price? Their price list is at $65,999 w/o coe. At your stated promo price, they will bid coe for you at $20k. Is that even realistic?
  • Praise 1

May I know how to get this price? Their price list is at $65,999 w/o coe. At your stated promo price, they will bid coe for you at $20k. Is that even realistic?

You can approach an SE to share promo pricing with you. Sgcarmart price is listed price and does not show promos all the time
  • Praise 1

Wah you say like that I would like to see some photos leh...

Finally i took a good look at i30 today. Quite crowded today at komocco. Was there for a cool 1hr plus.

As said earlier i secured coe liao for avante. Though not yet registered to car and thus after watching some fellow forummers discussing about i30 being down to cat A. All along i thought this ride is 100k car so din bother shortlisting this.

Anyway, interior is nice. Lots of soft touch materials. Very conti feel.

After a short while my wife who would be driving this car most of the time decided that i30 is for her now instead of the longer avante.

Uncle choo will update me tml on the extra dollars required. Hopefully not too much.

The interior won my wife over and maybe for ladies hatchback is still better for the lady.

I myself is won over. Happy wife. And a seemingly better drive as well.

Did you manage to get a test drive?

Interior slightly smaller than avante.

Legroom acceptable but not the best.

Maybe like volks golf. On paper its longer than golf by ard 100mm.

Interior less hard plastics. Mostly soft plastics. Though the center long piece is hard. Thats the let down.

Overall length 100 mm not useful... more important is wheelbase...

Wah you say like that I would like to see some photos leh...

haven't taken many photos recently, so there are more mods not captured in this pic haha

s-A7-R08800.jpg

s-A7-R08823.jpg

s-A7-R08826.jpg

• Praise 2

You can approach an SE to share promo pricing with you. Sgcarmart price is listed price and does not show promos all the time

I did personally went down and spoke to an SE. His recommended COE price to bid is $22k. Car price is fixed. So that's bring total price to $87,999.

I can also opt to bid COE at $20k but I think chances to secure based on this price is slim.

I did personally went down and spoke to an SE. His recommended COE price to bid is $22k. Car price is fixed. So that's bring total price to $87,999.

I can also opt to bid COE at $20k but I think chances to secure based on this price is slim.

Find another SE, dont waste your time. That's the coe rebate level not the price they gonna bid for you.
  • Praise 1

haven't taken many photos recently, so there are more mods not captured in this pic haha

s-A7-R08800.jpg

s-A7-R08823.jpg

s-A7-R08826.jpg

Swee lar! You modded the rims, added body kit, add the red samurai lip in the front and the diffuser at the rear... super cool!

Last time your Cerato was white is it? Your photography skills also tok gong... I like...

Swee lar! You modded the rims, added body kit, add the red samurai lip in the front and the diffuser at the rear... super cool!

Last time your Cerato was white is it? Your photography skills also tok gong... I like...

ya k3 was white. white cars are easier to shoot and make look nice!

hehe rims were transfered from the K3, front lip is a proper plastic lip haa... cannot stand those wavy soft samurai lips.

oh yea now there is a rear spoiler too

s-A7300312.jpg

• Praise 2

s-A7-R08800.jpg

s-A7-R08823.jpg

s-A7-R08826.jpg

Nicely taken bro. You can offer your services to Mazda for their brochures.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Any idea whether the detuned engine going to come out in i30 wagon?

Cos it's still listed as cat B

Edited by Lala81

I30 wagon will not be available in Cat A.
  • Praise 1

s-A7-R08800.jpg

s-A7-R08823.jpg

s-A7-R08826.jpg

Wah more ppl going to buy i30 after seeing ur pics. You help kmc to clock sales. Rem to collect commission from them. Lol.
  • Praise 2

Looking at the current list price you can tell that they do not have the intention to push sales for the wagon. Less off all difference (omv, different cat coe pricing) they are charging a premium of at least 5k above the hatchback.

And the real fact is, hatchback is selling 3-4 times better than the wagon...

Fastback already out from their selling list. Probably wagon to be next...

• Praise 2

Looking at the current list price you can tell that they do not have the intention to push sales for the wagon. Less off all difference (omv, different cat coe pricing) they are charging a premium of at least 5k above the hatchback.

And the real fact is, hatchback is selling 3-4 times better than the wagon...

Fastback already out from their selling list. Probably wagon to be next...

So far I've only seen 1 fastback at my area, doubt kmc even managed to sell more than 10 units previously.

I30 should be quite attractive now that it's in cat A and a retune will bring the power back easily.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1