Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

One thing... if u buys buy second hand, remember to register yourself as the new owner with CnC.

They may send u promotional materials and vouchers.

They have this yearly service clinic where their German engineers will come in to check your car for $50 plus fill your types with nitrogen. Quite worth it.

There was once I received $200 voucher to use at their boutique shop.

Disclaimer... PI models obviously don't qualify.

Actually depends on how they tune the engine.

My Kompressor need only 95.

Legacy GT 2.0 need 98 while GT 2.5 need only 95.

The owners manual will advise..

wah now then say.... how to register ar

found the form liao 

Edited by Galantspeedz
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I don't know much about petrol, but I know this is definitely one of the most comfy place in the world [laugh]

aa95c412526f91333568876918407440.jpg

Does not come with driver, must get your own :D

No i don't think so. The lady beside cannot spread leg cos theres no flat floor

Better get alphard like jack neo

I never thought I'd say this before I reached 70 years of age, but...

Mersaylee owner signing in! [laugh]

U bought a merc? Confirm SLS or Maybach
  • Praise 4

I think the thermotronic 3 (or more) zone climate control will be useful in this situation....you can decide if you want to see pokies or not :D

mercedes-benz-s-class_x222_thermotronic_

There is a fridge in between the rear seats for Champagne  [laugh]

And a lady chauffeur like this would be fitting of the Merc slogan "The Best or Nothing"  [laugh]

attachicon.gifdraft_lens9270031module85305161photo_1266392878lady_gaga_swimsuite.jpg

AMG GT ! [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

No. It doesn't.

Thanks for the info.

In USA, their Garmin Map Pilot able to do that. Not sure why the Map here unable to do this feature :(

(scroll to time : 2.00s at the video clip)

No i don't think so. The lady beside cannot spread leg cos theres no flat floor

Better get alphard like jack neo

AMG GT bro. Successor to SLS albeit more practical (at least doors can open in carpark haha). :D

Considered an SLS, but wanted to buy new from Cnc. SLS out of production.

And prees rah, don't even suggest a Maybach. I can't stand road going boats. The experience with the S400 hybrid I had as a courtesy loan car for 3 days when I sent in my GT for a software update was enough for me. Actually it was already too much. :D

My Wish is all the slow car I need, and yet it doesn't feel like a boat, more like a minibus. Practical, very reasonably priced and I'm not afraid to bash it around haha.

Edited by Turboflat4

AMG GT bro. Successor to SLS albeit more practical (at least doors can open in carpark haha). :D

Considered an SLS, but wanted to buy new from Cnc. SLS out of production.

And prees rah, don't even suggest a Maybach. I can't stand road going boats. The experience with the S400 hybrid I had as a courtesy loan car for 3 days when I sent in my GT for a software update was enough for me. Actually it was already too much. :D

My Wish is all the slow car I need, and yet it doesn't feel like a boat, more like a minibus. Practical, very reasonably priced and I'm not afraid to bash it around haha.

Congrats for ur new ride

AMG GT is a nice car la where got ah pek

Ok la even merc considered ah pek, ur car considered elite ah pek haha

Definitely an upgrade from M5 not sure from ferrari

Congrats for ur new ride

AMG GT is a nice car la where got ah pek

Ok la even merc considered ah pek, ur car considered elite ah pek haha

Definitely an upgrade from M5 not sure from ferrari

Haha. Well performance wise, an upgrade from Ferrari. :D

Although maybe not vis a vis M5. At least in a straight line. My slightly tuned M5 (dynoed at 630 hp) was bloody fast, fastest I've ever driven, and I've driven some fast cars.

Little acknowledged fact, but a stock M5 will take a stock GTR from a rolling start. Standing start the AWD GTR has the advantage. But a godzilla killer in sedan form deserves real respect.

However the M5 is simply not very distinguished on the roads. And there are tons of fakes out there.

Overall I'm much happier in the GT than in my F430. The latter attracted attention everywhere but I never liked that. The GT is largely stealthy but even so the car enthusiasts recognise it. I've had people in nicer cars - Porsches and tricked out Audis for example - taking pics of my GT. These are likely to be real hardcore car lovers. In contrast, the 430 got photographed by *everyone*. Even aunties recognise a Fallali. [laugh]

Plus of course newer tech (Bluetooth!!) and much better transmission in the new car compared to Ferrari. Basically crunch time came when deciding whether to renew COE, and given the trade in offered by CnC (I lost no money), it was a no brainer to go for the new GT with total peace of mind.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Bros

Where do you go for small in car accessories?

iPhone holders, compass etc?

Looks like I will stick to using my iPhone for navigation for now..

Car play for $3600 is a bit too much for me..

I think alot of people do not know that service credits can be converted to cash discounts . So try to talk to your SE about it before you sign the sales agreement hor . 

• Praise 2

Although maybe not vis a vis M5. At least in a straight line. My slightly tuned M5 (dynoed at 630 hp) was bloody fast, fastest I've ever driven, and I've driven some fast cars.

Little acknowledged fact, but a stock M5 will take a stock GTR from a rolling start. Standing start the AWD GTR has the advantage. But a godzilla killer in sedan form deserves real respect.

However the M5 is simply not very distinguished on the roads. And there are tons of fakes out there.

Overall I'm much happier in the GT than in my F430. The latter attracted attention everywhere but I never liked that. The GT is largely stealthy but even so the car enthusiasts recognise it. I've had people in nicer cars - Porsches and tricked out Audis for example - taking pics of my GT. These are likely to be real hardcore car lovers. In contrast, the 430 got photographed by *everyone*. Even aunties recognise a Fallali. [laugh]

Plus of course newer tech (Bluetooth!!) and much better transmission in the new car compared to Ferrari. Basically crunch time came when deciding whether to renew COE, and given the trade in offered by CnC (I lost no money), it was a no brainer to go for the new GT with total peace of mind.

I really like F430 SCUD.

I heard 1 in Centennial Tower few years & felt in love with it.  I know it is outdated NOW.

• Praise 1

Why RadX? Another Ah Pek can only understand Mercedes? Many congrats bro. It is rather a great car, enjoy!

Haha, yup. :D

AMG GT bro. Still technically a Merc, so an ah pek car. Just ask @RadX. [laugh]

Why RadX? Another Ah Pek can only understand Mercedes? Many congrats bro. It is rather a great car, enjoy!

Thanks bro.

@RadX is the guy who bought a white Merc, got mistaken for a taxi (flagged down on the street), got pissed off and sold off damn fast. [laugh]

After that only Bimmers for RadX. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

If someone flags your car, that got to be a chio chick [:p] Take it on....

Thanks bro.

@RadX is the guy who bought a white Merc, got mistaken for a taxi (flagged down on the street), got pissed off and sold off damn fast. [laugh]

Thanks bro.

He exxagerate la

Of course his car kena flag who ask him wear white long sleeve and black pant hehehe

I think M5 is a great car too but not attracting much attention. Its disguise among F10 well haha

Personally i like GT too, its model and of course interior are stylish, compared to aging F430(this car great though).

Its good that u got a good deal, get to drive fellali with no loss haha

He exxagerate la

Of course his car kena flag who ask him wear white long sleeve and black pant hehehe

I think M5 is a great car too but not attracting much attention. Its disguise among F10 well haha

Personally i like GT too, its model and of course interior are stylish, compared to aging F430(this car great though).

Its good that u got a good deal, get to drive fellali with no loss haha

Well... I will kena big time depre if I sell now haha. Must put cuticura powder on my backside to prevent too itchy. [laugh]