Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Guys after paying the deposit for the car, when do u guys receive the official sales agreement? My se says it takes one month. Is it usually that long?

↡ Advertisement

Got mine in a couple of weeks. But there's a draft which you get immediately which is signed by the manager.

Mine was a photocopy with down payment receipt only

It's been 4 months since I signed... Only got a handwritten form with receipt attached as proof of deposit payment.....  :D  (mine is glc btw) 

Don't worry lah... I think C&C is more worried about you running away and not honoring the deal than them not delivering your car.  :D

Guys after paying the deposit for the car, when do u guys receive the official sales agreement? My se says it takes one month. Is it usually that long?

• Praise 1

The printed one takes a while, depending also on when they can confirm the car is being made / delivered.

Then before they deliver, there's another doc..

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the official sales agreement for? I just got mine but not sure what to do with it since I already have a photocopied one when I booked my car.

Black and white la

Merc buyers probably will question why no this and that ;)

Btw it's crazy - so many cars being collected that you think it's Borneo or Kah ..

When you get your rides, ask them nicely if they can do nano first.

And can you collect at Alex instead of pandan.

Budget buyers have no choice.

But you guys who got the c class probably get VIP treatment ..

Also ask if they can throw in a touch up paint.

The battery of the fob uses a cr2025 battery but they suggest Panasonic or vartell.

Will grab some off amazon.

Wonder if they will bid for Coe today for my car. My se says maybe not because still got a lot of outstanding orders...

I don't think they will bid mine today too since it will likely be higher since motorshow just ended and they offered guaranteed bids for those at high rebate levels...  Feb may see a drop.

Depends on what you signed for....

I locked in my car price on the car price when COE was 46-7 In Dec. From the moment on, my SE say the countdown for 6 bid non-guaranteed will start counting even if they do not put in a physical bid for any of the round.

Have already clocked 2 bids and today's will be the 3rd bid.....

My situation is slight different in that my car not even in SG yet...so they have time to play....at most give me an open cat when my car ready for registration.

Wonder if they will bid for Coe today for my car. My se says maybe not because still got a lot of outstanding orders...

Depends on what you signed for....

I locked in my car price on the car price when COE was 46-7 In Dec. From the moment on, my SE say the countdown for 6 bid non-guaranteed will start counting even if they do not put in a physical bid for any of the round.

Have already clocked 2 bids and today's will be the 3rd bid.....

My situation is slight different in that my car not even in SG yet...so they have time to play....at most give me an open cat when my car ready for registration.

Even though it is 6 bid non-guaranteed, did your SE say that C&C will almost certainly get a COE for you?  I've not heard of a case yet where someone didn't get his COE for a C&C merc but there is always a first time for everything I guess!  [laugh] 

In that scenario, whatever SE say now is useless no?

They don't give me my GLC I top up for macan simple as that.

Even though it is 6 bid non-guaranteed, did your SE say that C&C will almost certainly get a COE for you?  I've not heard of a case yet where someone didn't get his COE for a C&C merc but there is always a first time for everything I guess!  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

In that scenario, whatever SE say now is useless no?

They don't give me my GLC I top up for macan simple as that.

[laugh]  :a-m1212: 

Edited by Halo