Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Promotion at Cycle & Carriage Industries

Hotline: 6298 1818

Happy Lunar New Year. Join Mercedes-Benz for a one-day only Open House.

- 31 January, 10am-6pm

- Effective prices from $123,888

Usher in an auspicious year with exclusive Open House packages. Book the A-Class with effective price from $123,888 while other models including the CLA Coupe and the C-Class are also available with attractive Open House packages. Join us at Mercedes-Benz Center of the 4th Day of the Lunar New Year and revel in the occasion with lion dance performances and other festivities. Take advantage of this great opportunity to own your desired Mercedes-Benz this 31st January.

Conditions apply.

Promotion ends on: 31-Jan-2017

no promo for C or E class ? ai ya ......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

I notice the recommended tire pressure on a b class with standard run flats is 250?

That makes the ride even firmer than it is currently.. I wonder if any bros run with less pressure?

Don't think the 550i case will set precedence. 

The "cannot feel/hear but ran over a cyclist in father's lexus"  case's judge don't seem to need a test drive to quickly agree that it is all the car's fault for being too well insulated...

Neutral Newbie

Guys, i just got an 3 years old E250 (R18). I am seeking advice regarding the Nano treatment did by C&C.

I suppose the ex owner already did the Nano treatment when he collected fr C&C as i saw the Nano sticker pasted on door side.

Does this Nano treatment similar to those PPS found in the market, eg. Ceramic, Glass coating?

How many years does this Nano treatment suppose to last? Should i do ceramic coating now since i just took over?

Thanks for your advice

cheers!

C&C open house today as posted by some others few days back. Seems like even C class has offer n I wonder whether it's really a good promo or just another gimmick just to kick off sales for the Rooster year?

post-48108-0-44608400-1485817986_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

With COEs expected to strengthen by end-2017/2018 and with further quota cutbacks thereafter, they are sure vying to be the No. 1 selling brand yet again in Singapore!

With COEs expected to strengthen by end-2017/2018 and with further quota cutbacks thereafter, they are sure vying to be the No. 1 selling brand yet again in Singapore! ðð¼

Huat Ah!

So why not buy another car as a spare. Likely you can sell it 2-3 years later with zero loss. And who knows maybe even a profit from the rising coes.

So why not buy another car as a spare. Likely you can sell it 2-3 years later with zero loss. And who knows maybe even a profit from the rising coes.

Only a fool will punt on the probability of (future) margin trading gains on a depreciating asset!

C&C open house today as posted by some others few days back. Seems like even C class has offer n I wonder whether it's really a good promo or just another gimmick just to kick off sales for the Rooster year?

The only way to know is to ask a rep, and compare it with the offer price bros posted from the motor show. Imo Coe fluctuations will influence the prices more unless they are still trying to push the 7g version..

Guys, i just got an 3 years old E250 (R18). I am seeking advice regarding the Nano treatment did by C&C.

I suppose the ex owner already did the Nano treatment when he collected fr C&C as i saw the Nano sticker pasted on door side.

Does this Nano treatment similar to those PPS found in the market, eg. Ceramic, Glass coating?

How many years does this Nano treatment suppose to last? Should i do ceramic coating now since i just took over?

Thanks for your advice

cheers!

Congrats on your new car.

The Nano similar, but at three years, unless he did the last treatment just before he sold it, the effect may not be there anymore.

You get two treatments free.

Your hand will tell you if you should renew the PPS.

Or just ask the seller or ask C&C when it was last done. Good luck.

C class price recently hiked to $188,888. They probably just give a small discount and go back to previous $185,888 price.  [:p]

• Praise 1

I notice the recommended tire pressure on a b class with standard run flats is 250?

That makes the ride even firmer than it is currently.. I wonder if any bros run with less pressure?

Anyone able to help?

Is it ok to run with slightly lower pressure?

Cheers

Anyone able to help?

Cheers

Its ok to lower the tyre pressure slightly. My sis pumped about 240 when she was using RFT.

After worn out of the RFT, change to normal tyre better. More comfortable.

• Praise 1

Anyone able to help?

Cheers

adjust yourself and see. its only air. will cost you nothing except time to pump.

Turbocharged

Mercedes TPMS is auto recalibration or must press a button to recalibrate after each pumping?

Not sure about newer models, w204 isn't auto.

Anyway it isn't difficult to find it in the menu.. Just do it loh..

I didn't do that when I pumped air last week.. no warning signs, and my car didn't explode or cry out...

However the ride is rather firm... might be the run flats..

↡ Advertisement