Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

need some opinion if its worth to renew 2007 August w204 c200k 160k mileage, parf 23.5K

things that need to change now are upper and lower arms , engine/transmission mounts, front shock and change ATF , replace camshaft sensor (leaking oil) 

w204 not nice la...w205 nice!!!!

↡ Advertisement

CarBiz has GLC coupe on stock. Check below:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_PIdealer.php?dcode=1122

I old man, dont need coupe

Managed to get rid of your porky ???

What Porky, i driving toyota altis lah

need some opinion if its worth to renew 2007 August w204 c200k 160k mileage, parf 23.5K

things that need to change now are upper and lower arms , engine/transmission mounts, front shock and change ATF , replace camshaft sensor (leaking oil)

Plse lah, just get a another car.

No need think so much

For 24+50+10 , about 84k for a C200 is considered pretty good depreciation

W204 is reliable car

just need to note road tax is higher, Fuel consumption is higher, and will have other repairs along the way

80k+ buys you a Attrage or Hyundia/Kia - less premium , but likely less repairs

have to balance the 2 yourself

Buy from stockist. Merc parts are cheap and go workshop to do. I'm considering renewing my 2008 c180k which I've facelifted it to 2012 look. Reliable and no breakdown the past 2yrs.

No comment on my other 7yrs old F10 523i, had spent abt $6k since bought it 5 mths ago as previous owner never maintained well.

Edited by Amazon777

Buy from stockist. Merc parts are cheap and go workshop to do. I'm considering renewing my 2008 c180k which I've facelifted it to 2012 look. Reliable and no breakdown the past 2yrs.

No comment on my other 7yrs old F10 523i, had spent abt $6k since bought it 5 mths ago as previous owner never maintained well.

My bro in law w204 C200 purchased with 4 years left.

He spent in excess of $10,000 in the last 3 years. Engine, mounting, electronics, brakes itz like you name it he got it. He drives it hard and high mileage though. Some more all changed in Malaysia, if not jiaklat.

My bro in law w204 C200 purchased with 4 years left.

He spent in excess of $10,000 in the last 3 years. Engine, mounting, electronics, brakes itz like you name it he got it. He drives it hard and high mileage though. Some more all changed in Malaysia, if not jiaklat.

what part of engine he changed needed $10k ?

Any thoughts / feedback of the W213 with the Designo Hyacinth Red exterior? I like red on a coupe or a smaller size car but can't visualize it on a mid-size salon and am wondering if it is too garish.

Bros,

Can advise how serious is this message: Transmission - Consult workshop ?

Thanks.

You better go workshop and do diagnostics to find out

Most likely is conductor plate or speed sensor.

If you dont repair, it will result in a stuck tranny or a tranny that shifts at all the wrong speeds.

Not very very serious like a full tranny failure but not minor either.

I estimated $700 for repair of either component or about $1200 for both.

Actually parts are not that expensive maybe about $500 for both.

Labor not cheap nowadays...

Edited by Throttle2

money even nicer leh , new car depreciation almost double even used w205 also depreciation sibeh chor

Then you already answered yourself liao right?

Aiyo all these worth it or not type of questions, it's really personal. No one can tell you if it's worth it or not one lah.

errm if the entire engine was changed + other stuff like mounting brakes electronics ...i think thats kindda cheap ?

tat sounds quite serious wor...engine changed le...the fella must have floored everyday right? 

engine how to tahan??? not a sport engine le..not even AMG lo....

he rich bo bian...lut until burnt also can la...

Then you already answered yourself liao right?

Aiyo all these worth it or not type of questions, it's really personal. No one can tell you if it's worth it or not one lah.

ya lo....u have to count urself if it is worth anot le..

errm if the entire engine was changed + other stuff like mounting brakes electronics ...i think thats kindda cheap ?

Recon engine changed in Malaysia wor.

For conti, it's prudence to set aside at least 3k per year for unforeseeable repair on top of the routine servicing.

Get new set of rubbers or change tranny oil at the end of the year if the 3k not utilise. You'll love the refreshing feel. Or just roll the 3k over with 6k as repair fund in the following year.

For conti, it's prudence to set aside at least 3k per year for unforeseeable repair on top of the routine servicing.

Get new set of rubbers or change tranny oil at the end of the year if the 3k not utilise. You'll love the refreshing feel. Or just roll the 3k over with 6k as repair fund in the following year.

wow!!!! u r rich lo....3K per yr for refreshed!!!!! 

↡ Advertisement