Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Neutral Newbie

Bro, I think this is an add on feature.

It cost $2k for C&C to get it done for you. It cost you $1.4k to get it done outside.

Look for Elebest, it will cost ~ 1.4k or so..

Ic.. I suppose there's no way to diy? Thanks for the info.
↡ Advertisement

If android auto and/or apple carplay is available then can just use the associated Google/Waze maps or apple maps.

Which is better than any 3rd party nav software in the car.

IMO la

Juz use waze or google map on your phone.

Waste of $$$ as map needs regular update.

Neutral Newbie

If android auto and/or apple carplay is available then can just use the associated Google/Waze maps or apple maps.

Which is better than any 3rd party nav software in the car.

IMO la

Alright, thanks!!

I’m looking for Navi solution too, I recalled some frds told me I get a new headunit - with Apple CarPlay, from stockist. But I don’t see anyone talk about this in ours forums, so I guess it won’t work

Most bros don't want to worry about the warranty

And after a while you will find other solutions like what others have suggested..

With modern hps in the range of 5inch and up, 

Just invest in a good charging cradle and use Google maps or Waze.

I have a https://www.hudwaycast.com on order. With a OBII charging and data cable, i can display the speed/rpm fuel etc on the headsup display ontop of casting the waze or google map from my phone.

Alright, thanks!!

• Praise 2

I have a https://www.hudwaycast.com on order. With a OBII charging and data cable, i can display the speed/rpm fuel etc on the headsup display ontop of casting the waze or google map from my phone.

Wah this looks cool. Anroid hp also can use?

Twincharged

looks good. please let us know how it performs once you have had time to play around with it.

pardon me, does anyone know how to add navigation capability? the car got button but doesn't do anything.. it's c180 2017 btw. I read somewhere that must buy the sdcard, but the sdcard slot is nowhere to be found..

I thought there is this odb device to activate the apple car play or Android auto. People are selling this device at Ali express for around $100. No need to modify any software. Just need to plug into the odb port below the steering wheel, wait for 30 sec and after rebooting, u can plug in your iPhone and use car play.

There is also workshop in Ubi doing this for around $200.

Hello everyone, placed order for the C180 Coupe in Dec and the car should be delivering soon (was told likely before mid-May).

Was wondering if anyone is able to advise on some questions I have:

1) Any C205 coupe owners here, what's the stock 17" tyres that came with the car and is it a noisy tyre?

2) Any "must do" or recommended or common mods to do? E.g. I read that the stock wiper blades is a common issue on juttering.

3) If I choose not to trade in my existing car, does it mean that C&C will not be able to offer any discount (e.g. encash service credits, additional discount from SE) if it means that they are unable to incorporate these discounts under the trade in value field?

4) What's the grade of Huper Optik solar films that C&C gives?

5) Any recommended/reputable merc workshops in the West?

6) Do you guys bring your preferred engine oil for servicing or just use whatever C&C uses?

Thanks.

Supercharged

3 years Warranty up soon.

Any known issues that will develop just after 3 years for merc? Dunno if I should send it in one last time for checks even though my last servicing was just a few weeks before cny......

3 years Warranty up soon.

Any known issues that will develop just after 3 years for merc? Dunno if I should send it in one last time for checks even though my last servicing was just a few weeks before cny......

Get them to checks for any items to be replaced under warranty.

For peace of mind

Hello everyone, placed order for the C180 Coupe in Dec and the car should be delivering soon (was told likely before mid-May).

Was wondering if anyone is able to advise on some questions I have:

1) Any C205 coupe owners here, what's the stock 17" tyres that came with the car and is it a noisy tyre?

2) Any "must do" or recommended or common mods to do? E.g. I read that the stock wiper blades is a common issue on juttering.

3) If I choose not to trade in my existing car, does it mean that C&C will not be able to offer any discount (e.g. encash service credits, additional discount from SE) if it means that they are unable to incorporate these discounts under the trade in value field?

4) What's the grade of Huper Optik solar films that C&C gives?

5) Any recommended/reputable merc workshops in the West?

6) Do you guys bring your preferred engine oil for servicing or just use whatever C&C uses?

Thanks.

2. If stock wiper judder, just make sure wiper washer fluid is included.  Once judder, just spray on windscreen lo.  I always do that.

4. If you have specific films you want, tell your SE.

5. C&C Pandan

6. I don't think C&C allows own EO.

Supersonic

Yalor. Built in Sat nav is a useless obsolete device n dunno why ppl still want it. It’s like asking for a built in car phone w handset.....lol

Yalor. Built in Sat nav is a useless obsolete device n dunno why ppl still want it. Itâs like asking for a built in car phone w handset.....lol

Yup. Been there done that. White elephant. Learn from my mistake. Lol... Waze is much much better.
↡ Advertisement